Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:21:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length

On acting and a query therof

Started by Dusty Gozongas, November 07, 2006, 09:00:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dusty Gozongas

AB my love,

Do you hold in your great regard any actors whom you find actually convincing enough these days? Was there actually any? I mean like on the telly btw, rather than in the true tradition. Were there ever, to your mind, astounding godlike creatures way back then or has it just been the same crock of shit with which a currently modern and particularly effete audience may find pleasure in kicking around in the manner of some sort of kerayzy football, for want of a better euphemism (or for that matter a better use of English now I look at it).

Olde Enlish is on special offer at selected offies. Although I feel the needto express a taste for Stella shortkly abster the 3 litre £2.50 Ole Englash. Ole!

O. Fucking. Le (acute)

(edit) I think I only posted that because I'm about to argue with my wife. I'm not feeling partiualarly violent and stabby, all things considered. I'll will keep you posted however Aubrey.

X

Aubrey Barkus

Quote from: "arqarqa"AB my love,

Do you hold in your great regard any actors whom you find actually convincing enough these days? Was there actually any? I mean like on the telly btw, rather than in the true tradition. Were there ever, to your mind, astounding godlike creatures way back then or has it just been the same crock of shit with which a currently modern and particularly effete audience may find pleasure in kicking around in the manner of some sort of kerayzy football, for want of a better euphemism (or for that matter a better use of English now I look at it).

Olde Enlish is on special offer at selected offies. Although I feel the needto express a taste for Stella shortkly abster the 3 litre £2.50 Ole Englash. Ole!

O. Fucking. Le (acute)
Good Evening.
It is Mr Patel at Mr Barkus's computer again.  I am afraid Mr Barkus left his flat a while ago, sitting on a wheeled office chair and 'punting' himself along with a pool cue I think he stole from the Roebuck. He seemed to be shouting about Trafalgar Square and had many bottles of wine with him.  Wine that regretfully I conclude he took from my shop when I was helping him to find his pet mouse "Barry."  I fear Barry may not exist.
I shall report more if I hear anything of his plight.