Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 09:41:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Hot new turd action (Polish a turd 2)

Started by Suttonpubcrawl, November 07, 2006, 09:25:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

I you could ever so kindly send me a copy as well BWW then that would be lovely.

Deadman97

This is the most confusing turd I've ever passed, but I think I've got what's happening now.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Deadman97

Good thing I was first then, eh? Don't cry.

actwithoutwords

Quote from: "Al Tha Funkee Homosapien"I---------------------¬
                       I                            (- -)
                       I                            / I \
                       I                              I
                       I                             / \
                       I                            
                       I
                       I
                       I
                       I
                       I
                       I
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Brilliant. Though I must admit it took me a while to figure out what was going on.
Sorry, I will retreat to the sidelines now.
Come on you turd! etc.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Deadman97 (don't ask me)
imitationleather
Al Tha Funkee Homosapien
Doc Daneeka
zozman
Suttonpubcrawl
sproglette
Flook
swarfmonkey
Cardinal Tit Storm (i think?)
Marvin.
Purple Tentacle
fanny splendid
Banana Woofwoof

Okay just to sort some problems out. Just to reiterate you send the turd Bs to ME and the turd As to SPC. Turd B has got up to Cardinal Tit Storm so if fanny splendid and Purple Tentacle could send me their B turds for collation that would be great. Remember the rule; if it's going upwards it is a B turd which means you send a copy to the next person in line and also to ME for collation. It's easy to remember with this simple acronym IFGUITABTWMYSACTTNPILAATMFC!! It's so easy! Don't you know anything?!

swarfmonkey

Turdb ever-so-slightly polished and passed on to Flook

Edit: and for some reason*, to SPC instead of ATFH

* because I is a cunt.

Suttonpubcrawl

You also sent it to me. You're not supposed to do that. You're supposed to send it to Al Tha Funkee Homosapien because it's the B turd. You send the A turd to me.

If anyone does that again I will kill them.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Sorry people. After all that nonce sense about not being crap I've managed to hold up turd A for a while by not realising that imitationleather has sent me a pic to mong. The A TURD has now been sent to Doc Daneeka.

DocDaneeka

I've sent Turd A onto SuttonPubCrawl and zozman.

Flook

turd B is now nestling in Sproglettes inbox

zozman

sproggy

Quote from: "zozman"Turd A has splodged its way to SPC

Ditto (except the 'B' variety obv.)

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Suttonpubcrawl

I currently have both turds A and B in my possession for monging. Turd A is excellent so far whereas Turd B is a disgrace and unless it improves significantly I think I'll have to start a State of the Boards thread to discuss it. Whoever picked the starting image should be shot! I'm going to have to go on GTA and kill some women to relieve my anger.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Status anyone? Who has which turd currently?

Suttonpubcrawl

Sproglette has turd A, I have turd B. Working on it at the moment.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Someone called    Paul Marks sent be his turd B to my email. 1. Who are you? 2. Send it to me in a PM you plonker.

sproggy

Sounds a right cunt.

EDIT: Not that their wasn't a clue in the file name or 'owt, dippy twat.

Flook

I've just passed the A turd into Swarfmonkey's box.

swarfmonkey

Turd A shoved out of my arse and, still steaming, into CTS and SPC's inbox.

I've still not got 'shop working so it's MSPaint. Shite, I know, but I don't give a fuck what you lot think.

Suttonpubcrawl

I was thinking that if we do this again it might be a good idea to send the turd along in a lossless format, because the jpeg artifacts that build up over time make the earlier modifications looked blurry and washed out. It hurts my eyes!

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

I must say, turd A is a fine looking specimen. I was afraid to touch it, but I did anyway.

Png would be better than gif, wouldn't it? Gifs only have 256 colours. I think the first turd was done as png.

Purple Tentacle

But loads of people are MSPAINT LUDDITE IDIOTS, and MSPaint saves JPEGS horribly. So anyone using MSPaint degrades the quality.

Basically, what I'm saying is STEAL PHOTOSHOP YOU IDIOTS. You can even use it like MSPaint if you're scared of learning new things.

Suttonpubcrawl

Yeah, I did my files for all the turd as PNGs, it seems like a sensible format. Whoever is collecting the turd could then resave each individual frame as a jpg for the big reveal, if there's a desire to keep file size down so it loads quicker. I'd be happy to do it.

swarfmonkey

Quote from: "Purple Tentacle"STEAL PHOTOSHOP YOU IDIOTS.

I did but it's not working. So I either sit it out or annoy you. I like annoying YOU!