Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:44:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Hot new turd action (Polish a turd 2)

Started by Suttonpubcrawl, November 07, 2006, 09:25:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: "Purple Tentacle"STEAL PHOTOSHOP YOU IDIOTS.

There's always Gimpshop, the crime-free open-source alternative!

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Quote from: "Cardinal Tit Storm"
Quote from: "Purple Tentacle"STEAL PHOTOSHOP YOU IDIOTS.

There's always Gimpshop, the crime-free open-source alternative!

Ah. That looks interesting. I shall give that a go. Thanks.

zozman

Turd B has been launched at Doc and Al TFH

DocDaneeka

And now my Turd B has gone to Al Tha Funkee Homosapien.

Purple Tentacle

Blimey, Turd A is a bit good for my liking.

I'll fuck it up tonight.

Suttonpubcrawl

I have to say, Turd A is, so far, one of the best things I've ever seen on the whole of the internet. It is amazing.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

imitationleather

Haha. Oh dear!

I'll get this done this evening.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Come on you slackers. Pull your fucking thumbs out!

Purple Tentacle

FUCK OFF you CUNT, I've done mine and passed it to fanny and SPC cunt, cunt cuntcunt cunty cunt.

zozman

Are we nearly there then?  I'd look back but I can't be arsed.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Just imitationleather and Drawnoutjokethatisn'tfunnyanymoreman97 need to do the B turd. fannysplendid and BWW just need to do the A turd.

Deadman97

As soon as it gets to me I'll squeeze it right out- here all night.

fanny splendid

I've got the A turd, but I'm a little backed up this evening. I'll get on the prunes, and squeeze something out in the morning.

fanny splendid

Okay, Turd A passed to BWW for monging, and to SPC for posteriority.

Turd A is looking amazing, hopefully I've ruined it a bit.

I've sent it to SPC, does anyone else need to have it?

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

No. You are the last person who the turd lands on. Now we just need imitationleather and Deadmanyaddayadda to get their things done for the B turd.

Suttonpubcrawl

Right then, I'll get working on the big reveal. I haven't had to handle so much shit since I had a nasty stomach bug a couple of years ago!

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

butnut

I'm posting here so that SPC can be at the top of page 5. It better be worth it.

Suttonpubcrawl

Before starting this summary, I have a confession to make. While the turd progressed, I was creating my own "remastered turd". I had given in to my inner Lucas and decided to create a turd that was free from jpeg artifacts. I introduced it into the turd chain. I hope you can forgive me. More details will be revealed in this, the big reveal:

Deadmansdlifjweoifmndf
A great start from this complete unknown. A very good choice of image I think, it's got a very real sense of depth and space. Everyone else was then able to put their own things somewhere within the space, which I think is why this turd has worked so amazingly well.

imitationleather
A door without a letterbox can't be pissed through, so the addition of a letterbox (and piss) was essential.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien
A charming painting from Al to go on the wall of this decidedly art gallery-like room.

DocDaneeka
A reference to that strange internet fads with the cats.

Zozman
Spots the similarities between the ceiling and a chess board, and polishes the turd accordingly.

Suttonpubcrawl
I however was more reminded of the funny lighting up dancefloor in Saturday Night Fever, and this decided how I would polish the turd. I added in a little cut out John Travolta to complete the effect.

sproglette
Another multicoloured addition, this time from sproglette.

Flook
More art for the walls, this time a picture of a man who I think is Salvador Dali? I don't want to embarass myself by being wrong, but I'm going to take the risk anyway.

swarfmonkey
Some MSPaint mongs for the cat and a chess piece, as well as what looks like either a massive shit or a tail coming out of the cats arse.

Cardinal Tit Storm
Amazing! A good demonstration of why the starting image worked so well, CTS adds a trapdoor to the floor.

Marvin.
A dunce appears in the corner, missing out on all the interesting stuff behind him.

Purple Tentacle
Can a man hate Nemi too much? The answer is no.

Remastered turd introduced
Here's when I introduced the remastered turd. I hope you don't think I shouldn't have done it, but it does get rid of the jpeg artifacts which were really starting to make it all look rather washed out and lacklustre. If you do think I shouldn't have done it then please PM me for my address so you can piss through my letterbox.

Fanny Splendid
Mother and beautiful child now grace the corner of the turd.

Banana Woofwoof
A cat's head appears on top of one of the art displays. Ooh err!

That's all folks!

imitationleather

That is the best gatefold cover ever.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Well done all round, but especially me.

Deadman97

Fantastic. Come on, that's really fucking good. A special shout from me to Cardinal Tit Storm for including sweet Henrietta, and to SPC for an excellent job on the collation. See you all on the next turd.

It's amazing.  I apologise once more for the start image of Turd B.  I kind of misunderstood the instructions.

(The cat in the Dali is that stupid faced Lime cat by the by).

Purple Tentacle

It's like a sneeze, only better.

A thousand times better.

imitationleather

Turd B has almost stopped causing the board a nasty dose of bowel cancer and will be here soon.

Personally I'm up for a bit of Sentence Game action next.

zozman

Top stuff, apart from Fanny's mother and child, which quite frankly, will be in my nightmares tonight.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Okay here we go then. I hope everyone involved in this shitstorm of a picture is throughly ashamed of themselves.

First up Banana Woofwoof contributed this image which I believe is either an abstract image of her vagina or a letterbox just begging to be urinated through.

fanny splendid added a big face and covered its mouth with the letterbox which probably means that secretly he would like someone to piss in his mouth without prior written consent.

Continuing his crusade against all enemies of the white race is Purple Tentacle who added a picture of how he sees all black people. Racism has so tainted his mind that he can no longer tell the difference between Daley Thompson and a Bonobo ape.

Next up Marvin hilariously referenced Star Wars. You are Simon Pegg and I claim my £5. Also every knows that Back To The Future is the better sci-fi trilogy.

Cardinal Tit Storm added every radical Muslims favourite author Salman Rushdie. The worm's body represents the way Salman is seen to wriggle like a worm and hide under rocks when confronted with the almighty wrath of Allah's mujahideen. Yaum e takbeer? Allahu akbar!

Hoo weee I think this addition distills everything wrong with this picture and indeed the wider world into one shoddily drawn sheep. Deal of no deal? No deal. Hang your monkey-whimsy head in shame swarfmonkey.

Flook showed us all how much he is down wiv da kidz by adding an iPod to Daley Thompson. I hope that he is going to do a podcast on his exact reasons for doing this.

sproglette helpfully added a picture of Salman Rushdie's true form to help us be aware of this infidel's shape-shifting abilities. Dirty Kufr!

Argghhhhh. Ummm. Suttonpubcrawl just can't get over his love for sofas. Where most perverts have a Real Doll, Suttonpubcrawl uses a sofa.

zozman added a picture of someone's head. I don't know who's head though. Maybe it's zozman's head? Who knows? Who cares? A Lot?

DocDaneeka is not a qualified doctor. If he offers to check your prostate for you, JUST SAY NO! Also he added a picture of Joe Cornish although maybe it would've made more sense to add a pic of Adam Buxton. Maybe I just don't get the joke?

Then it was Al Tha Amazing Dude-a-reeno. As you can see my monging skills are faultless. Hey at least I did something creative. Cuh, some people.

imitationleather has reflected the distaste for this picture my drawing poo and spending about 45secs on this picture. Which is quite frankly slightly more than it deserves.

And finally Deadmannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn97 also spent minimal effort on his monging job. You could've at least put the head under the cat's bum to catch the falling poo.

Right that was shit. Turd A was much better. Next time you all must try harder!!

DocDaneeka

Quote from: "Al Tha Funkee Homosapien"
DocDaneeka is not a qualified doctor. If he offers to check your prostate for you, JUST SAY NO! Also he added a picture of Joe Cornish although maybe it would've made more sense to add a pic of Adam Buxton. Maybe I just don't get the joke?
Why would Buxton ride a sheep to see himself? No it had to be Cornish to make sense in anyway.

Turd A was right good wasn't it? I also enjoyed Als scathing attack on poor old Turd B.