Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,583,398
  • Total Topics: 106,741
  • Online Today: 811
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 05:47:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Hot new turd action (Polish a turd 2)

Started by Suttonpubcrawl, November 07, 2006, 09:25:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Purple Tentacle

If Turd A was, as Elliot once put it, a thousand times better than the best orgasm ever, Turd B was like wanking off over a sleeping female friend's arse while touching her hair, then watching her roll into the mess and wake up in horror at what you've done.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Quote from: "DocDaneeka"
Quote from: "Al Tha Funkee Homosapien"
DocDaneeka is not a qualified doctor. If he offers to check your prostate for you, JUST SAY NO! Also he added a picture of Joe Cornish although maybe it would've made more sense to add a pic of Adam Buxton. Maybe I just don't get the joke?
Why would Buxton ride a sheep to see himself? No it had to be Cornish to make sense in anyway.

Ah yes. It all becomes clear now.

Tits McGee

Quote from: "Purple Tentacle"If Turd A was, as Elliot once put it, a thousand times better than the best orgasm ever, Turd B was like wanking off over a sleeping female friend's arse while touching her hair, then watching her roll into the mess and wake up in horror at what you've done.

As long as she does not realise it was you who created the wank, what's wrong with that?

Must say I could never do turds as good as these.

I approve.

Quote from: "Al Tha Funkee Homosapien"Cardinal Tit Storm added every radical Muslims favourite author Salman Rushdie. The worm's body represents the way Salman is seen to wriggle like a worm and hide under rocks when confronted with the almighty wrath of Allah's mujahideen. Yaum e takbeer? Allahu akbar!

Damn, I knew that photo looked too much like Salman Rushdie. It's actually Stanley Kubrick.

Good work all. I think Turd B slipped out pretty nicely, all things considered.

zozman

Ah, I thought it was Rowan Williams.  The guy on mine was Tommy Sheridan.  Nobody followed the court case then?

Big Jack McBastard

These are good, it's like the tennis threads but  with 8 people on one team and and empy court on the other side.

Might join in with the next one when it happens.