Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 07:02:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Manchester meet - ok let's try this one again

Started by Abbatoir worker, November 16, 2006, 12:57:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abbatoir worker

Saturday 9th December

12.30pm Footage (football)
3.30pm Corbieres (meet proper)
6.00pm Sawyer's Arms (commence bonding/abuse)
8.00pm Christmas Market, Albert Sq (noxious liquors)

Prospective victims:

Abbatoir worker
The Culture Bunker
Artemis
Borboski
MonkeyDrummer
cool_penguin_0
fanny splendid
biniput
afrayn
monkhouse terror
mayer
no_offenc
explodingvinyl
Uzi Lover

The Footage is an 'It's A Scream' I'm very, very sorry...

What time do you want your 'emergency' Artemis?

no_offenc

Uh, can you take me off the list?  Or at least put me on a "only very slightly likely" list, 'cos I just managed to get hold of a cheap-as-free ticket for the chrimbo ATP down in Zummerzet.  I think.  If for whatever reason I don't go there then I will quite gladly come along on the Saturday and get slightly drunk.

Abbatoir worker

Saturday 9th December

Prospective victims:

Abbatoir worker
The Culture Bunker
Artemis
Borboski
MonkeyDrummer
cool_penguin_0
fanny splendid
biniput
afrayn
monkhouse terror
mayer
explodingvinyl
Uzi Lover

ATP for free I find a very acceptable excuse.

fanny splendid

I wont be there. I'm coming down for the Christmas Market on Sunday instead.

Abbatoir worker

Ah, another one bites the dust!  Slight change of third venue to the Hogs Head (next door to the Sawyers Arms) SA apparently a bit partisan on the football front for this day.  As well as the tin of carnation milk there will be a blue octopus in attendance, to make up for the loss of Fanny's moustache.

Saturday 9th December

6.00pm HogsHead (commence bonding/abuse)

Prospective victims:

Abbatoir worker
The Culture Bunker
Artemis
Borboski
MonkeyDrummer
cool_penguin_0
biniput
afrayn
monkhouse terror
mayer
explodingvinyl
Uzi Lover

Sovereign

Quote from: "Abbatoir worker"Saturday 9th December

12.30pm Footage and Firkin (football)
3.30pm Corbieres  (meet proper)

Prospective victims:

I had no plans of going to this, In real life you'd hate me and I'd hate you, but I'm usually in the Sawyers Arms on aSaturday to watch the footy. So I might hang about a bit and see y'all there.

Sovereign

ah shit I shoulda read that last post....

ah well, I might pop my head round the door and see if there's any crowds of malnurished, pale internet geeks trying desperately to communicate without a PC that I can assume is you lot and then harass.

Abbatoir worker

Quote from: "Sovereign"ah shit I shoulda read that last post....

ah well, I might pop my head round the door and see if there's any crowds of malnurished, pale internet geeks trying desperately to communicate without a PC that I can assume is you lot and then harass.

I am a hearty rosy cheeked wench I'll have you know...

Ok not long to go now, hopefully I will see a fair few of you there - feel free to pm me if you need mobile no's/directions/reassurance that it won't be shit.

biniput

I see that the meet proper starts at 3:30.  I thought 2:30.  Oh well thats me out.  I can only be there from say 2 while 4 and football is NOT exactly the best thing to start of a meet.

biniput

Might wander round manchester then for a while and pop in for a look for 20 mins.  Hardly a meet.

Borboski

Well I think I'm still on to pop into Corbiere's.

Abbatoir worker

Quote from: "Borboski"Well I think I'm still on to pop into Corbiere's.

ok look forward to seeing you there!

Toad in the Hole

For anyone who's planning to go to this... I've just spoken to Abbatoir Worker and she tells me that Corbiere's is shut - they've gone straight on to the Hogshead.  There was a bit of a palaver about them trying to go to the Temple, but that was also shut...!!!  Derby day, I guess.

So, anyone on their way out to the meet: Hogshead is the place.

Artemis

Just come back home and found this along with A_W's voicemails (I helpfully left my mobile at home by mistake). I got to Corbiere's but when I found the meet wasn't there, I was fucked if I knew where anyone was so I buggered off home.

Borboski

Ha, Manchester meets are doomed to failure!  Doooomed, I tell you!

biniput

Is it possible to get a Manchester meet without something out of our control fucking everything up.    lets just tele-conference.

Abbatoir worker

Quote from: "The Culture Bunker"IBut this time we have Abbatoir Worker, whose superior female organisation skills will surely save the day.

*ahem*

Borboski

Well I hope it worked out

In the new year, I'm up for a boozey do. Sorry I didn't  turn up tonight.

butnut

WHERE ARE THE PICS? A FUCKING DRAWING WILL DO, YOU USELESS BASTARDS

Abbatoir worker

There you go -  a nice mix of boys, girls and toys turned up.  It was good to see those of you who did.  I think someone else better try and organise the next one tho...

Go With The Flow

Sorry I didn't show up - lack of internet/no-one in Manchester knowing where the damned place is meant I couldn't show up, and put a little brightness into your day.