Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 05:56:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length

"Web rage"

Started by Ciarán2, November 17, 2006, 01:53:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ciarán2

Oh dear. It could be time to make a list of all those internet aquaintances you may have pissed off.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/london/6157190.stm

Well, I'm glad I've been open minded about God anyway.

Seriously, have you ever wanted to actually throttle someone who took the mick out of you on MSN or something?

terminallyrelaxed

Ach, beat me to it.

Reminds me of whatshisname who wanted to beat me up at Liverpool Street Station.

hencole

Interesting, though I think you're far safer conversing with people on the internet than you are in real life. Just like you're safer talking to a paedophile online rather than in real life. The media don't quite get that though.

Neville Chamberlain

Quote from: "terminallyrelaxed"Ach, beat me to it.

Reminds me of whatshisname who wanted to beat me up at Liverpool Street Station.

Ah yes, I remember that! Did you smash the cunt's face in?

Catalogue Trousers

Did you have the pre-requisite minerals, you plummug?

InfiniteFury

Shut it you muggy plum

Catalogue Trousers

Nah, you shut it or I'll give you a FIREMAN'S LIFT PLUMBOY

ziggy starbucks

prepare for the wedgie of all wedgies catalogue trouser boy

*ziggy looks in the phone book under Trousers*

Catalogue Trousers

Ha! You won't catch me with me trousers, Coffeeboy!

Go With The Flow

Well, if he was making fun of someone on the internet, then gave him his address details, isn't it kind of his own fault? You know, a bit of common sense goes a long way!

EDIT: *not address details, personal details.
a bit of common sense...etc etc

Totem Hokum

Isn't there a way of finding out a person's address and other personal details just by knowing thier computer's IP address? I would assume you can hack into thier 'form filler' info or something, or view thier temp files and cookies.

Brutus Beefcake

Quote from: "Ciarán"Seriously, have you ever wanted to actually throttle someone who took the mick out of you on MSN or something?

I want to punch the morons that post comments on youtube.

23 Daves

Quote from: "Brutus Beefcake"
Quote from: "Ciarán"Seriously, have you ever wanted to actually throttle someone who took the mick out of you on MSN or something?

I want to punch the morons that post comments on youtube.

For some torturous reason known only to myself, I've got email alerts turned on every time somebody comments on my contributions to YouTube.  I don't mind "thanks very much for this, I'm really grateful, I've been looking everywhere" too much, but I loathe "LOL! LOL! LOL! This is the bomb!!!!" and "Why the fuck is the picture quality on this so bad?  Can't you upload a better version?  What a waste of my time!!!!!!" more than I can say.  Especially when the latter is used in reference to little-seen promos that barely exist online anywhere.

Other than that, I rarely grit my teeth at anyone online.  There's quite a few people I don't like, but they have to live with their own personality flaws, and I consider that to be enough punishment.

Tits McGee

Why would you beat someone up outside a station?

Isn't that a bit visible?

What's wrong with an alleyway?

Catalogue Trousers

Because it takes minerals to beat someone up somewhere as public as a station. Have you got the minerals, Tits, or are you just another plummug?...

Tits McGee

My minerals are the talk of MC and have been felt as far away as Cornwall, Wales and Liverpool.

My plums could knock out a fully grown nurse.

Liverpool Station Fight Meet sounds fun.

Catalogue Trousers

Ah, so someone else on this board does have the minerals.

Any muggy plums up to the challenge?

Liverpool Street Staton Fight Meet, come on down!

Tits McGee

Tweleve whores enter, one whore leaves.

Who wants to be Aunty Entity?

You can take one weapon of choice, I'll take a cleaver.

It's in EC", near Bishopsgate. My wife was born near there!!!!!

Catalogue Trousers

Can weapons only be hand-to-hand stuff? If so, then I'll have a bastard sword, if not, then I'll have a General Electrics mini-gun. Because even when you've got the minerals, an edge is always handy.

Tits McGee

I think hand to hand is best.

We all know that SS would turn up with a rocket launcher and fire wildly at anyone who looked Verbwhorish. The idea is not to hurt any innocents, the white-shirts are bastards after 7/7 and Stockwell.

Feel free to start a thread for this meet, weekend after next is best for me!