Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 03:31:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Sentence Game 3: The Reckoning

Started by Al Tha Funkee Homosapien, November 19, 2006, 06:49:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Sign if you wanna play the sentence game again or of you can think of anything else to do.

Purple Tentacle

Deadman97

swarfmonkey

Yes from me and I promise I won't use MSPaint.

slim

swarfmonkey

Quote from: "slim"What the devil is it?

This

imitationleather

Suttonpubcrawl

Marvin

fanny splendid

Koant

shite on a bike

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

zozman

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Going twice...

One more to make it an odd number.

Lt Plonker

Me! Me! Pick me teacher, I'm ever so smart!

swarfmonkey

Quote from: "Lt Plonker"Me! Me! Pick me teacher, I'm ever so smart!

Do you think we'd forget the last game you were involved (or not) in?

Coke and prozzies!

Lt Plonker

I'm free now! Plus, I've saved some coke and prostitues for everyone when the game ends. Every contestant gets a party bag!

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

..going thrice. SOLD to the man with the smelly face.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien sentence to
Purple Tentacle drawing to
Deadman97 sentence to
swarfmonkey drawing to
imitationleather sentence to
Cardinal Tit Storm drawing to
Suttonpubcrawl sentence to
Marvin. drawing to
fanny splendid sentence to
Koant drawing to
shite on a bike sentence to
zozman drawing to
Lt Plonker sentence to

and then back around doing the opposite.

Sentence sent to Purple Tentacle.

Purple Tentacle

Mong sent to, er, somebody or other. I can't really place the name.

Do we send our mongs to an independent adjudicator as well?

Deadman97

Hi guYz! Long time reedR, first time p0stR!!!. Jst wantd 2 say this 4um ROXX!

Sentence sent to swarfmonkey.

swarfmonkey

Something very bad has just been sent to imitationleather

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Purple Tentacle

It's been 25 fucking hours, fucking hell, this whole fucking forum is going down the fucking pan, fucking fuckers. My first mong was brilliant, don't fuck this up for me, don't fuck it up!

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Suttonpubcrawl

I sent a sentence to Marv earlier today, if that makes any of you feel any better. You disgust me with your neurotic attitude. Give the forum a chance to breathe! You're like a parent constantly asking a child what marks he or she is getting at school. The child rebels under this intense parental pressure, falls in with a bad crowd, initially starts sniffing glue and drinking white lightning, then tries cannabis. This leads to the formation of a crack cocaine habit which the child turns to crime in order to fund. They get in trouble with the law frequently, spending their life in and out of prison with no stability. Eventually, the child starts carrying a gun with them when they attempt to rob people. During a struggle with a cab driver, the gun goes off and the child is convicted of murder and sentenced to life imprisonment. They serve ten years of their sentence, during which time they act in several plays and edit the prison newspaper, and are then released. After their release they pursue an acting career, eventually landing a major role in television soap Eastenders. DO YOU WANT THAT TO HAPPEN TO UP YOUR ARTS?

Purple Tentacle

If only people would call and let us know how they're getting on, we wouldn't have to worry.

zozman

Marvin

Quote from: "Purple Tentacle"If only people would call and let us know how they're getting on, we wouldn't have to worry.

Hi dad, I sent a mong to fanny... no dad, I did, I'm not just saying that.... no dad, please dad, no, not the shoe again.