Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 07:58:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The new "Ripper"?

Started by surreal, December 11, 2006, 06:22:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

El Unicornio, mang

Odd that the pic is still up even though his myspace has been deleted.

Anyway, he's now world famous for eating custard and not murdering prostitutes, not a bad legacy.

buttgammon

It is powdered custard! That explains why he's a bit of a psycho (just not enough of a psychopath to murder prostitutes).

chimpoo

I'm more concerned with the extra-long cling-film he has affixed to the kitchen wall.

gazzyk1ns

I've just realised that he's wearing a Tesco shirt, and that's a big supermarket shelf-stacking trolley edging into the right of the picture as we look at it. How many more products do you think he "borrowed" for the purpose of taking "funny" pictures?

Timmay

I was thinking about taking a photo of me in that pose, with a tin o'custard, but then I realised I'd better get it right, just in case I ever get done for murder or anything. You just know that'd be the picture News 24 would have on 24 hours a day. Along with all my posts from here.

Maybe we should all do our publicity shots now, just in case anyone ever gets done for anything. You want it to be right, after all.

mothman

I just know that pic of me dressed as a Klingon is gonna come back to haunt me. . .

My Giddy Aunt

Whats wrong with powder custard?

Steve Wright in the afternoon.

Hypodeemic Nerdle

Quote from: "Santa's Boyfriend"
Quote from: "Alberon"Steven Wright named and charged with all five murders.
(picture)
"One day I asked my girlfriend, 'If you could know how and when you were going to die, would you want to know?' She said, 'No.' I said, 'Okay, forget it.' "
"Women... can't live with 'em, can't shoot 'em."

Milo

Quote from: "Bamber Hopcraft"Steve Wright in the afternoon.

It's funny that BBC News keep calling him Steven Wright while ITV News use Steve Wright.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Quote from: "gazzyk1ns"I've just realised that he's wearing a Tesco shirt, and that's a big supermarket shelf-stacking trolley edging into the right of the picture as we look at it. How many more products do you think he "borrowed" for the purpose of taking "funny" pictures?

It's quite obviously taken whilst in the warehouse bit at the back of whatever branch of Tescos he worked/works at.

gazzyk1ns

Yeah, I know, I didn't mean to imply that he'd taken it home and stuck it up his bum or anything. Actally I suppose it isn't really mention-worthy that it was taken at work, is it, I just didn't notice for a couple of days and so was surprised when I did notice.

Tits McGee

I see the police are searching their houses.

Well seizures don't fear the "Ripper".

buttgammon

Quote from: "Joyless Milk"Whats wrong with powder custard?

It makes you a nearly, almost, possibly, slightly potential would-be murderer if you become dangerously obsessed with it. That's what this case would suggest, anyway.

Huzzie

Quote from: "Milo"Steve Wright in the afternoon.

It's funny that BBC News keep calling him Steven Wright while ITV News use Steve Wright.

You've got a shit sense of humour!

Huzzie

<worried>

Milo, don't really think you have a shit sense of humour, I just picked up on you saying that what you thought the BBC was saying was funny. Just having a laugh with you.

Milo

Hehe, don't worry. I'm not really all that sure what I was driving at. Can I claim I was drunk? What time was it? Hmm, two in the afternoon. Well, it is Christmas.

I imagined some shady meeting of top ITV brass issuing a directive that he should be called Steve rather than Steven in order to associate the BBC DJ with serial killings. And a similar meeting taking place at the BBC to ban calling the suspect 'Steve', with the opposite aim.

ccbaxter

Some news reports of his court appearance, in recording the necessary formal details, actually called him "Steve Gerald James Wright" - surely his parents didn't choose to christen him that?

"Hmm, we really like the name Steve - but we really, really don't like the name Steven..."

Dusty Gozongas

Therein lies the litmus test.

obscure, i know... but fuckit