Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,582,204
  • Total Topics: 106,728
  • Online Today: 897
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 04:03:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The new "Ripper"?

Started by surreal, December 11, 2006, 06:22:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Huzzie

Quote from: "hansen mork"Why aren't the pimps looking after their girls?

I dunno what Ipswich is like but it appears to be the sort of area that don't really have pimps.

Pimps are generally city gangsters, most prostitutes in IUpswich type areas are generally freelance.

the midnight watch baboon

If he calls himself Aisha, he lives in a cemetary. He still wants to be human!

Make me smile

Quote from: "Huzzie"
Quote from: "hansen mork"Why aren't the pimps looking after their girls?

I dunno what Ipswich is like but it appears to be the sort of area that don't really have pimps.

Pimps are generally city gangsters, most prostitutes in IUpswich type areas are generally freelance.

There are definitely pimps operating in Ipswich. I should imagine most of them are more concerned about getting the women out onto the streets rather than worrying about their safety.

foxxvox

I'm surprised nothing has been linked in the press to the prostitutes that have been murdered up here in Glasgow over the past decade - about 6 I think.

Huzzie

Prostitutes being killed is reletively common though, you will probably find there are a hand full in most big cities, either closed cases or open.

The ones in Glasgae were probably very different MI from each other.

P.s He didn't call himself Aisha, Aisha was his girlfriend.

gazzyk1ns

I did laugh when I heard the BBC say that there were probably ony about 30 prozzers working (central, presumably) Ipswich. I had images of all the big city VWs laughing and saying "There are apparently more than that in this neighbourhood alone!".

A farmer did tell me to "get off my land" once. I had a chat with him and was expecting to smugly get him to concede that I wasn't doing any harm by walking or running along a disused verge next to his field; but then he explained that he was participating in a countryside stewardship scheme, and that all his verges were to be left untouched so as to provide increased natural space for wildlife. I apologised and said I'd not do it again.

Huzzie

How long were they questioning you for?

EDIT: That looks like I could be being nasty. Unintentional.

Quote from: "Huzzie"

P.s He didn't call himself Aisha, Aisha was his girlfriend.

Good I don't care!

Huzzie

I think you should care.

Running around these forums spouting WRONG lyrics before running away gargling to yourself!

Mister Cairo

Quote from: "Pseudopath"PROlonium 210?

I must say that they do seem to have some rather attractive prostitutes in Ipswich. That's not an admission of guilt, by the way.

The one I saw interviews on Newsnight had about three teeth and split ends, but she did talk about "her habit" so maybe heroin does that to you. Unles her regualr work was as a nun.

I do care but I'm too damned proud to admit it. Oh I have.

Huzzie

I wonder how much she was paid for that.

Anyway, you may notice that most smackheads (without blood diseases) will look younger than their years. I think this is something to do with it slowing your heart beat and relaxing you.

Everyone except me of course who gets called Fidel in pubs which once confused a 80 year old guy sat near me to tell me "bloody hell, I thought you were younger than me!"

I'm 28 for fucks sake. God I must look haggered.

Now I know that Aisha is the girlfriend everything makes sense. Thanks!

P.S. I'm 28 too but look around 13.

Huzzie

Quote from: "the midnight watch baboon"

P.S. I'm 28 too but look around 13.

SMACKHEAAAADDD!!!!

;-)

I'm more of a Zopiclone kinda guy!

Slaaaaabs

Pinball

Quote from: "gazzyk1ns"I did laugh when I heard the BBC say that there were probably ony about 30 prozzers working (central, presumably) Ipswich.
There's 175 reviews of Ipswich prozzers on punternet.com, so I suspect the Beeb is a little out of touch there.

terminallyrelaxed

This "Ripper" thing fucks me off no end. Does he rip? Has there been any ripping? No, "no signs of violence to either body", but oh no he knocks off brasses so he must be a"Ripper". Fucking tabloids, they're absolutely loving it, there are people at redtops this very minute genuinely hoping for more victims. I wouldn't put it past them to have chosen "Ripper" as a boost to his ego so he'll do a few more.
"No tabloid journalists or editor's given summary justice in the name of good taste and the nation's self-respect for, oh, years" - no theres a headline.

I'm an extremely tall, stubbly, receding and stocky OGS but that's what I am. Certainly as injury prone.

Slaaaaabs

Quote from: "Pinball"
Quote from: "gazzyk1ns"I did laugh when I heard the BBC say that there were probably ony about 30 prozzers working (central, presumably) Ipswich.
There's 175 reviews of Ipswich prozzers on punternet.com, so I suspect the Beeb is a little out of touch there.

Do you reckon the police have been through the reviews looking for negative reviews about lack of girls willing to be throttled?

mothman

If it's a choice between that and putting your wellies on to go plodge through streams in this weather, then I'd say yes.

gazzyk1ns

Quote from: "Pinball"

Yeah I think they only meant ones who worked on the streets, thinking about it, should have made that clear. Disclaimer regarding what I said before: I do not think that every city neighbourhood is crawling with more than 30 street-prozzers.

Huzzie

Is Ipswich a city then? I know of Ipswich Town the football club but football people are regually confused.

What size is it? Reletive to say, Preston? Or if it's a town, reletive to Blackpool or a smaller town like where I live.

What a rubbish post! I still want to know the answers though.

mothman

terminallyrelaxed

The magic of the internet:

QuoteIpswich is the county town of Suffolk and a non-metropolitan district in East Anglia, England on the estuary of the River Orwell. It has a population of approximately 140,000 inhabitants (est. 2006) and is the third-largest town in the United Kingdom's East Anglia region, and the 38th largest urban area in England.

Brian Cant lives there. It has no other distinguishing features, and subsequently is up before the Towns and Cities board at the Home Office, meaning that as of January 2007 it could lose its 'City' status and be demoted to an 'urban conurbation'

Wikipedia.

terminallyrelaxed

mothman

Huzzie

Quote from: "terminallyrelaxed"The magic of the internet:

Bah! I knew someone would reply like that.

I know I could easily have looked on Wiki or Google but what I love about this place is the conversation and interesting personable replies. I just think it is better to involve the thread rather than some site somwhere.

That said, thankyou for the info!

EDIT: And you Mothman! And you!

ziggy starbucks

Quote from: "terminallyrelaxed"Ipswich is the county town of Suffolk and a non-metropolitan district in East Anglia, England on the estuary of the River Orwell. It has a population of approximately 140,000 inhabitants (est. 2006) and is the third-largest town in the United Kingdom's East Anglia region, and the 38th largest urban area in England.

Brian Cant lives there. It has no other distinguishing features, and subsequently is up before the Towns and Cities board at the Home Office, meaning that as of January 2007 it could lose its 'City' status and be demoted to an 'urban conurbation'

with such a small population, losing 3-5 inhabitants might be the deciding factor in ipswich losing its city status

ccbaxter

Okay, so who contributed this considered insight to the Ipswich entry...?:

QuoteIpswich has recently gained fame by cultivating it's very own serial killer. This has lead to visits from such celebraties as George Allgyer from the BBC. All good looking women (no muntas) be aware