Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 04:10:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Twenty-One Words At Christmas

Started by TJ, December 15, 2006, 09:19:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TJ

You know the rules by now, but in case you don't - each post must contain exactly twenty one words continuing the story. Which begins...

Father Christmas took one last look at his infamous list; "now let me see... who's been naughty, and who's been nice?".

Neville Chamberlain

He scanned the names, one by one, "Hmmm, Ciaràn - nice; Purple - naughty; Boing - very very very naughty; Jim - very nice indeed..."

butnut

And he thought to himself "Who is the special one this year? The one that I'll visit dressed in women's clothing?"

Jemble Fred

He lit up his pipe and puffed away awhile before announcing, "Actually, fuck it. This year I'm just going to ACAPULCO!"

[I wish you better luck than this one had: http://www.cookdandbombd.co.uk/forums/index.php?topic=5934&highlight=xmas]

butnut

"Or," mused Santa, "I could pay Jemble Scrooge a visit. Cheer him up with the ghost of comedy past, and then..."

gazzyk1ns

...Whisk him away with the ghost of comedy to come, where he has given in and is producing Blunder series nine."

Jemble Fred

So off he trekked, with his friends the Yuletide Fairy, Kris Kringle, Rudolph, Gromit and Ben E King, to the loneliest

the midnight watch baboon

Believing any publicity is good, Gervais's and ELW10's toasted nuts  tasted sweet as they spooned this Christmas. Oh, irony upon irony!

Jemble Fred

Ask Run DMC, BDP, NWA, PE, Cube, Snoop, my doctor, Jesus, God, KRS-ONE and some other cretins what I mean please.

butnut

After worrying over his sanity, Santa realised TMWB was the clumsiest poster known, so it was no surprise that he fucked

mook

...up a simple little internet game, no doubt he will blame his sofa fucked wrist. Anyway on with the story folks

It was my broken bone's fault! Neurological transmissions only prosper creatively with the cogent work of two fully operational hands. Bastards.

butnut

Santa had had enough of this. He called up Rudolf Hess, the Nazi Reindeer and they went to TMWB's house to

Hooray, figureheads to share my rubbish posts, deleterious behaviour and syndrome L'Asperger's with..my Chrimbo Port 'n' Twiglets already smell great :o)

butnut

"FUCK THIS" cried Santa, as he and Rudolf took their sledgehammers and started beating TMWB's brains in. Soon, only a messy

ffogems

all-shook-up festive themed laquer could put their anger in abeyance, which they both shared over the brow-beaten corpse.

Owwwww! ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow. Cunts. Merry Christmas to you too!

butnut

Santa and Rudolf were feeling very pleased with their handywork. So they decided to celebrate with a fancy dinner. But as

their cupboard was as bare as Mother Hubbard's, they had no choice but to choose one of the other reindeer to

gazzyk1ns

pop down to Tesco. Unfortunately, they chose Blitzen (Rudolf's favourite, for obvious reasons), whose mother always shopped at Sainsbury's, and so

butnut

some decisions were needed. Santa drew up a twelve person committee, who would report back no later than nine months after

they prepared  to rub shoulders with 3-ply buying vicars. But it's Christmas, and with tmwb finally understanding how this thread works

Des Nilsen

but like I said, it's christmas, and we'll soon have a bag of nuts. As grandma always says. I always laugh.

gazzyk1ns

Quote from: "the midnight watch baboon"they prepared  to rub shoulders with 3-ply buying vicars. But it's Christmas, and with tmwb finally understanding how this thread works

, all was well. With the committee still arguing about supermarkets, it was decided that their turkey and trimmings would have to

Mister Cairo

be tested for poison by a committee of expendable people, just in case that doe-eyed shit Putin had sneaked in and

butnut

decided that Santa's monopoly on present delivery was no good for the Russian economy. Putin's own state-owned delivery system was

Mister Cairo

decorated with tinsel in order to cheer up Pooty Poot, which some people claim is George Bush's nickname for the

butnut

96% of the world's population who are not American. The Whitehouse has denied these claims, saying only that "The President can