Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 11:54:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

שמח חנוכה

Started by slim, December 24, 2006, 11:59:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hypodeemic Nerdle

Santa's Boyfriend

butnut

Ah, the wonders of digital television. I'm watching a very festive edition of 'The World at War' on UKTV History. 10 O'Clock Christmas morning - just the time for the Holocaust.

Santa's Boyfriend

Quote from: "mayer"!×—×' שמח כל אח×"

Stop typing in Elvish!

Hypodeemic Nerdle

Quote from: "Santa's Boyfriend"
Quote from: "mayer"!×—×' שמח כל אח×"
Stop typing in Elvish!
RASICT.

Mr. Analytical

Oh it's elvish... thank fuck for that, I thought Mayer was trying to awaken Great Cthulhu.

Santa's Boyfriend

Yeah, fucking elves - flouncing around with their immortality and their nice shiny daggers.  Why don't they fuck off to the Ever-Dying Lands, that's what I say.

difbrook

And a very merry christmas to you all from me as well...

boki

Quote from: "kenneth trousers"(picture)

He really is one scary, scary lookin' mofo, in't he?  Put me right off my big Xmas dump, that has.

(not that I'm reading this on the bog, you understand, I was just about to go)

Cerys

Happy Winter Festival of Capitalism, Fun, Friendship and Eating Too Much!

I want to open presents.  And I can't open presents because of a self-imposed ban on doing so until SNG wakes up.  Clearly I have a moral obligation to stuff my face with chocolate as an alternative.  Boohoo.

TraceyQ

Kick the fucker out of bed!

I lay in bed for an hour from 7-8 waiting for the kids to wake up until I could take no more and started stamping around my room, coughing loudly.  It did the trick and now my living room resembles Hamleys.

Quote from: "The Right Reverend Chevy Muthaphuckin' Chase"Merry Christmas
Merry Christmas
Merry Christmas
Kiss my ass
Kiss your ass
Kiss his ass
Happy Chanuka

And god bless all of us.

Cerys

Quote from: "TraceyQ"Kick the fucker out of bed!
That would be nasty - especially as he's still asleep because he looked after Beth all night so I could snooze, the lovely bloke.

Merry Christmas, everyone!  I've just got back from the pub, and now it's time to get one with preparing Christmas dinner, playing board games and getting drunk.  Hope you all have a good one.

wasp_f15ting

YES, Merry christmas to everyone, I am feeling far happier than I have done all year. Its been a very very shit year for me. But today I am joyous without any real reason.

butnut

I CLAIM FIRST RACIST GRAN POST:

"Oh, it's one of those wogs that I can cook things in."

She meant 'wok', of course.

micanio

Merry Christmas 'whores.....

Just had my dinner....time to sleep.....while listening to my new iPod - it's green!!

Hope you all have a good one....

Tokyo Sexwhale

Fucking coal again!  And I'm all electric.

Merry Christmas, readers!

Des Nilsen

I got a Jesus action figure from my sister, which was lovely. Plus new converses, stripey socks, a Floyd tee shirt, some ever-useful blank disks and a 12-pack of Cider. Yum!

Merry xmas, folkies. RIP James Brown.

Slaaaaabs

I got the red version of the watch they wear on Battlestar Galactica (Nixon Scout). Yeah I'm a nerd.

Oh and the Planet Earth 5 disc set!

Garam

I got me a Wodehouse omnibus, the Jeeves and Wooster boxset (which they bought first, by mistake), Bowie's Station to Station and the Yes Minister/Yes Prime Minister boxset. All of them are new to me.

Not even icy here. Pfbbfbfbfbtt

Hoogstraten'sSmilingUlcer

I envy you - you get to watch Yes (Prime) Minister for the first time. Still, I can't wait to watch Harvey Keitel lose it tonight in Bad Lieutenant and I got The Rutles too, which is completely new to me.

Felatio Imperative

I know you all think I'm a cunt but Happy Christmas anyway...

Why I Hate Tables

At 2 this morning I arrived drunk dressed as Santa to a family's house, yelling "LET ME IN! I WANT TO GIVE YOU TOYS".

Then I woke up.

Merry Christmas and may James Brown rest in peace.

And in the spirit of Christmas, Felatio, you're not a cunt in my eyes.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Happy Christmas to one and all. I'm off up to Bamburgh for a few days so hopefully we'll get some snow up there like last year.

Given the nature of good things- IE- being fleeting and unpreditcable, CaB remains a pleasant constant. Best wishes to you lot.

Still Not George