Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:55:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Celebrity Big Brother 2007.

Started by TraceyQ, January 01, 2007, 05:10:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TraceyQ

QuoteDerek Acorah, Jonathan Ansell, Adam Ant, Jeffrey Archer, Dirk Benedict, Gary Coleman, Leilani Dowding, Kevin Federline, Paul Michael Glaser, Jo Guest, Sarah Harding, Lauren Harries, David Hasselhoff*, Stephen Hawking*, Justin Hawkins, Whitney Houston*, Jermaine Jackson, Duncan James*, Boris Johnson, Grace Jones, Robert Kilroy-Silk, John Leslie, Danielle Lloyd, Su Pollard, Tara Reid, RuPaul, Carol Lee Scott, David Schwimmer, O.J. Simpson, Tommy Sheridan*, Rachel Stevens*, Matthew Stiff, Michaela Strachan, Ian 'H' Watkins, Ruby Wax, Dale Winton.

...and breathe.

Those stars with stars are either laughable suggestions, have publicly turned down the offer or have prior engagements.

Oh, this is going to be fun again.

Is anyone else looking forward to this? Who would you love to see from the above in the house?

clareQuilty

Surely even Boris Johnson has too much sense for that after seeing the reception George Galloway got?
O.J Simpson would be amazing.

Marv Orange

Does Justin Hawkins hold the record for the time taken from being famous to appearing on a reality show?

Tokyo Sexwhale

According to The Sun Jade fucking Goody, her mum, her grandmother and boyfriend are going to be in this.  They think the other contestants will be:

Danielle Lloyd (Miss England and Teddy Sheringham shagpiece);
Justin Hawkins
Jermaine Jackson
ROBERT KILROY-SILK
Paul Michael Glaser (original Starskey)
LAUREN HARRIES
Donny Tourette? (apparently some friend of Peaches Geldof)
Jason Cundy and his wife (He's a shit footballer from the 90s -she's his wife).

Not a patch on last year.

Kilroy would be great entertainment (hopefully). But who would he bully as Galloway did Barrymore.

Yeah, I'll be watching.

Mr. Analytical

Donny Tourette?  I hope that's a nickname.

ffogems

Quote from: "Mr. Analytical"Donny Tourette?

He's the one that looks like a cunt.

erm.

chimpoo

Lembit Opik and the 'other' cheeky girl!!

Please, please, please no more of this 'non-celebrity' is she/isn't she bollocks.  BB always seems to peak when there's many random sub-plots running at once rather than the contrived, boring slush-fests they keep engineering for the perfect ending.  And the arguments are only interesting when there's a group of people getting involved, so if they do go for Killroy I'd want allies to fan the tiny flicker of the reality-candle.

bloodycheekymonkey

Derek Acorah has to be the most irritating person ever.  Please don't let him ever agree to go in.

SOTS

Quote from: "Tokyo Sexwhale"Donny Tourette? (apparently some friend of Peaches Geldof)

Twat from Towers of London. He may be valuable for his complete arrogance, and the fact that he's a complete idiot that everyone will hate after about 23 seconds of him being on screen.

I hate Peaches Geldof an'all, but for different reasons.

weekender

It's unlikely to be K-Fed, he's fighting WWE Champion John Cena in a wrestling match on WWE Raw tonight (CBB starts on 3 January I think?), and there's a WWE Pay-Per-View event (New Year's Revolution) scheduled for Sunday 7 January which he'll probably play some part in seeing as there's usually a big build-up for a PPV show on the preceding Raw shows.

http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/articles/3483800/cenaready

I know it's possible, I just think it's extremely unlikely.

I hate Kilroy-Silk, but I think he'll be good entertainment value.  I hope someone asks him if he's ready to share...or to shaft his fellow housemates.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: "bloodycheekymonkey"Derek Acorah has to be the most irritating person ever.  Please don't let him ever agree to go in.

If Kilroy gets in with him it'll be like a reunion from his fucking chatshow, playing along with his stupid made-up scouse rubbish shouting any critics (they'll all be drips and not have the guts to criticize anyway) down in his usual horrible manner.

Plus you get the idea it'll be quite useful for Kilroy- he'll be surrounded by apolitical morons and essentially win any argument he starts due to his experience, and of course his splendid personality.

Looking down that list its incredible the amount of people who are famous for being sleazy, criminals, or sleazy criminals.

Kazuo Kiriyama

No way Acorah will go in, he can't keep up the act 24 hours a day, and I can't see he'd want to risk it. Unless Sam gets voted out on the first day.

I'm praying for Lauren Harries. I'll watch anything she's in, even that beauty therapist thing on C5 a few months ago, during which she was TV gold. Plus, all the producers have to do is ask, it's not like she'd turn them down, she even applied for the normal BB a few years back.

I really don't want Hasselhoff in though. I'm already fucking sick of people saying "The Hoff!!! Ledge mate!!" as though he's anything more than a mediocre 80's TV star who suddenly started playing along with the laughter to give himself a little career boost. The student irony if he's in the house will be too much to take. I was amused at the suggestions of Hawking though. Isn't he severely disabled with a carer? Who did they think was going to take him to the toilet? Not like he could muck in with cooking or tasks either, or get down the stairs into the house.

Jaffit

It needs Stephen Hawking in it.

Artemis

Lauren Haries and Kilroy Silk would be significantly entertaining I'd imagine, and Jade Goody and Boyfriend has the potential to be ok, but we'll see. At this stage it's all speculation - CBB is notably good at keeping their cards to their chests.

If it's even half as good as last year it will be great - I really enjoyed it in 2006.

Little Hoover

It's as half as intresting as last year it'll be over 50 times better then the last  regular big brother.

Almost Yearly

What are the asterisks about Trace?

Shoulders?-Stomach!

QuoteThose stars with stars are either laughable suggestions, have publicly turned down the offer or have prior engagements.

variant

QuoteThose stars with stars are either laughable suggestions, have publicly turned down the offer or have prior engagements.

Slaaaaabs

Get the fucking Chuckle Brothers in there!

Shoulders?-Stomach!

It's nice to see 'famous in this country for being cleared of murder' O.J Simpson isn't a 'laughable suggestion' for a gameshow.

Chris Morris

Slaaaaabs

Quote from: "Shoulders?-Stomach!"It's nice to see 'famous in this country for being cleared of murder' O.J Simpson isn't a 'laughable suggestion' for a gameshow.

Get him in there and do a murder-mystery task for massive viewing figures.

Almost Yearly

If he's good enough for an Oxford lecture...

Oh. Stars. I see. Thanks. I didn't read that right. I didn't think a list would include people who are not on the list.

No world needs both Strachan and Stevens, the stumpy tarts.

Yeah, right looking forward to it. Will it still be mercifully short? Three weeks?

thepuffpastryhangman

Quote...Adam Ant, Jeffrey Archer...Paul Michael Glaser, Jo Guest, Justin Hawkins...Boris Johnson, Grace Jones, Robert Kilroy-Silk, John Leslie...Su Pollard...David Schwimmer, O.J. Simpson...Ruby Wax, Dale Winton.

JOHN LESLIE: Come on you two, time to come out.

DALE WINTON: I will if you will Big John.

DAVID SCHWIMMER: (NERVOUS) Is this in my contract?

JOHN LESLIE: I was talking to Jo’s tits.

JO GUEST: Teehee.

BORIS JOHNSON: Ho, ho.

PAUL MICHAEL GLASER: (WILD ENTHUSIASM) Alright!!!

BORIS JOHNSON: Ho, ho. You know what’s funny about you Paul? Well let me tell you…ho, ho…you’re a glazier, yet you’re always going through windows…car windows! Ho, ho.

GRACE JONES: (KICKS BORIS JOHNSON IN THE JAW) Bayhbee.

BORIS JOHNSON: Ho, ho, hold on one minute now lad.

ROBERT KILROY-SILK: Typical immigrant violence. Do you even have a work permit?

O.J.SIMPSON: Yeah that’s right, blame the sister.

JUSTIN HAWKINS: Hey man, I just loved those funny police movies you lot did.

JEFFREY ARCHER: Why thank you. The battle of Orgreave is my personal favourite.

JUSTIN HAWKINS: No man, you were cool, sure thing, but I meant O.J. Can I call you O.J. Mr Simpson?

RUBY WAX: Call him what you like, you’ll never get it to stick. Haha, haha, haha, ha.

JOHN LESLIE: Do you? Wax I mean.

BORIS JOHNSON: Ho, ho.

SU POLLARD: Good morning campers.

DALE WINTON: Takes one to know one luvvie.

DAVID SCHWIMMER: (UPSET) I demand to know who told you that.

DALE WINTON: Oh look, it’s the dandy highwayman.

ADAM ANT: Stand and deliver!

JO GUEST: Teehee, teehee. You boys are all the same. (GETS TITS OOT)

PAUL MICHAEL GLASER: (WOLF WHISTLES) Alright!!!

BORIS JOHNSON: I’ll tell you what Jo, you, ho, ho, can, ho, ho, you can be my…

GRACE JONES: (ROUNDHOUSE KICKS BORIS JOHNSON, RENDERING HIM UNCONSCIOUS) Purrrhhhh.

[SCENE EDITED TO INCLUDE CLOSE UP OF JO GUEST’S TITS AND NOTHING ELSE]

My Giddy Aunt

Get ready with the "who the fuck is thats?".

Little Hoover

It's amazing that I can forget just how annoying she it.

My Giddy Aunt

Robot Devil

Did he just imply that Michael Jackson uses Bit Torrent?

bloodycheekymonkey

Oooo her hair doesn't suit her like that!...She looks too pointy. She should have it soft around her features.

The freak show commences.