Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 09:54:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Celebrity Big Brother 2007.

Started by TraceyQ, January 01, 2007, 05:10:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Wrong

John Noel -lets haul him over hot coals.

Sadness

I've just seen a trailer for a Jo O'Meara interview later today (Sunday) on Sky News. Jesus christ on a poppadom she looks suicidal.....!!

I'm in no way a fan of this slightly bitter woman but this fucking out of control madness must stop now. These people are going through worse shit than what you'd normally attribute to serious serious criminals!!

Enough already.....

Mister Cairo

She's called for Celebrity Big Brother to be axed. She's also said she had comtemplated killing herself but was "too wimpish" to do it.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/6329159.stm

chand

It's kind of depressing that I feel like I can no longer believe what people say in interviews like that, there's always the feeling that they've been told to say that by some agent or producer.

I really think they should have just done maybe one interview and then just tried to duck out of the public eye for a bit. It will all blow over if it hasn't already, but people aren't gonna forget as long as they're giving the papers another excuse to drag this shit back onto the front pages every day.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

QuoteChannel 4 bosses have ordered a review of Big Brother and have expressed "profound regret" for any offence caused.

Bollocks. How can you feel profound regret for an offence if you can't even recognise the offence in the first place? Do they think people just read phrases instead of sentences these days?