Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 05:45:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Celebrity Big Brother 2007.

Started by TraceyQ, January 01, 2007, 05:10:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fielding

Quote from: "Joyless Milk"First then:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jermaine_Jackson

Oooh, heard of him. He seems dull.

I bet they don't all have wikipedia pages about them.

chav

So, have we heard who the famous British film director is, the veritable Galloway up their sleeve? A list went on Digispy earlier and it looks to be correct. This one name jumped out as not being rumoured up to now. (For some reason I'm reluctant to spoil it. Write down a guess now and see if you're right later)

Neil

This nonentity says "Teddy" too much.

Robot Devil

Y'know, I met Teddy Sheringham at the Charlton/Ipswich play-off semi-final. Seemed like a nice guy.

ffogems

I sympathise. Davina's irritating me as well.

edit - OH FUCK. Ken you silly, silly twunt.

Slaaaaabs

Robot Devil

Quote from: "chav"So, have we heard who the famous British film director is, the veritable Galloway up their sleeve? A list went on Digispy earlier and it looks to be correct. This one name jumped out as not being rumoured up to now. (For some reason I'm reluctant to spoil it. Write down a guess now and see if you're right later)

Blah, I was gonna guess Ken Russell.

Abbatoir worker

Ken Russell! Lair of the White Worm anyone? wooooo!

ffogems

He's going to take an infuriating chin-stroke social stand-off approach isn't he? Thinking he's coming in to observe through some long-length sociological periscope.

Oh no. He's mental.

chav

I've had it confirmed by my entertainment correspondent that he was rumoured, anyway. Never mind. Could be a good tip for an outside bet at this rate

danielreal2k

My Giddy Aunt

TotalNightmare

seems he was copying Pete (Wankers) as he was walking up the runway thing and so the had to edit it!

ach well

3 'meh' celebs in..

ffogems

What he's wearing is the least of his concerns. He looks like an old man who's just been yanked out of his quilted open fire snuggery sanctum and booted into a boyband concert. All dithery and blithery and squinty amongst the throng of an alien culture. Horrible.

Enjoying it.

Toad in the Hole

I dunno, Jermaine Jackson and Ken Russell are surely better than average?!  What a bizarre opening triumvirate though.  Russell doesn't look at all well.

My Giddy Aunt

Russell is 79 and clearly a bit frail, are they  going for a big BB death?

chav

Haha, someone's jumping the gun on the CBB5 Wiki page:

"Ken Russell - English film director. On entering the Big Brother House, Ken famously sang Singin' in the Rain."

Oh, I'll never forget it, that which happened about eight minutes ago.

Slaaaaabs

The chinny one from S-Club 7

Oh boy!

Quote from: "chav"Haha, someone's jumping the gun on the CBB5 Wiki page:

"Ken Russell - English film director. On entering the Big Brother House, Ken famously sang Singin' in the Rain."

Oh, I'll never forget it, that which happened about eight minutes ago.

Wikipedia is mindblowingly scary.

danielreal2k

Quote from: "Slaaaaabs"The chinny one from S-Club 7

Oh boy!

Ken Russell was in S-Club 7???????

oh right yes that bird.

My Giddy Aunt

Now she needs a wiki for me to know who the fuck she is: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jo_O%27Meara

Tokyo Sexwhale

Oh Christ, that's her career relaunched.

Rachel Stevens would look far nicer perched on the bog!

Toad in the Hole

"I knew that I'd be nude, but I didn't think you'd be able to see anything"
Danielle Lloyd, on posing nude for Playboy.

ffogems

Well, I suppose we need a small-scale arbiter who's going to lean nonchalantly against the kitchen eating an apple while Ken Russel waves his cock at that Miss World one. Space filler, nothing more.
NEXT.

TotalNightmare

Haggard Ex S Club Slag wiv a mouth like a victorian lock.

basically she looks old.

and i am in a mean mood.

also, im ill (mentally and physically)

chav

QuoteNow she needs a wiki for me to know who the fuck she is:

Hehe. you haven't got to Ian Watkins yet

Abbatoir worker

Quote from: "Joyless Milk"Russell is 79 and clearly a bit frail, are they  going for a big BB death?

Looking forward to the challenges where he has to run really fast round the garden while spring loaded dobermen are fired at him at random.

Tokyo Sexwhale

Quote from: "chav"Hehe. you haven't got to Ian Watkins yet

Or Jarvis Cocker.

Or OJ Simpson.

Coming up!

Neil

Quote from: "afrayn""I knew that I'd be nude, but I didn't think you'd be able to see anything"
Danielle Lloyd, on posing nude for Playboy.

Even worse...she pointed to her tits!