Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 01:31:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Mary Whitehouse Experience

Started by cobainchild94, March 20, 2004, 06:52:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cobainchild94

Anyone have videos of the TV series?
If so I will send tapes if you could make copies I would be eternally grateful as we couldn't afford a video recorder in those days :(

I have most of Newman and Baddiel in Pieces and Punt and Dennis.

2pintz

i haven't but just to whet your appetite more...

http://www.tmwe.co.uk/

2pintz

Daniel

(Ebay links removed)

Hope they are useful.

cobainchild94

Thank you both very much may oral sex be bestowed upon thee.

Neil

PLEASE don't post ebay links to this sort of thing!  People should not be paying for stuff like this, if it's not commercially available then you should be trading for it, or sending blanks plus postage.  Do not give money to wankers like face**** who are flogging this stuff.  I'm not happy about that other site being linked either, seeing as he's now profitting from captures as well (other peoples captures, come to that!)

2pintz

sorry neil, actually didn't notice the selling page until you've jsut mentioned it!

OOI, does anyone have TMWE tv show that they can share on soulseek? keep meaning to see it but havent due to a combination of work and apathy

2pintz

NobodyGetsOutAlive

Yeah, odd though that this site has all the radio stuff up for download. Not overly knowledgable about the radio show, so are these the complete transmissions?

sproggy

You see that Oral sex, that's you that is.

Daniel

I'm really sorry Neil, I didn't realise posting ebay links wasn't allowed. Won't do it again I promise.

Neil

Well, to be fair I probably need to make it clearer on the signup page, but any buying and selling on the forum is not tolerated and this does extend to posting direct eBay links.

easytarget

Jonny Jonny Butter Fiend

I have them on plain old boring VHS if needs be

Rovis Teffyd

I have (crappy*) videos of both series, but all in all I much prefer the radio series (I recently bought an MP3 featuring all of the episodes, including the pilot that was accidentally aired on BBC7).

*crappy PICTURE QUALITY.

alan strang

The weird prop helmet worn by 'Ron The Unemployed Person' in the MWE TV pilot's 'Dungeons & Dragons' sketch turned up in Eastenders just now - as an exciting 'find' by a comedy refuse-worker.