Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 09:05:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The first 2007 Sentence Game/ Polish A Turd thread.

Started by swarfmonkey, January 03, 2007, 02:35:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How should we start 2007?

Sentence Game
9 (42.9%)
Polish a Turd
7 (33.3%)
I'm a smart-arse and I'm going to suggest sommat else
5 (23.8%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: January 03, 2007, 02:35:46 PM

butnut

Pic sent to mook.

Better send it to swarfmonkey too.

mook

Sentence sent to Lt. Plonker and swarfmonkey.  

Are we're nearly there then.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

zozman

Piccy received from Lt P, and sentence passed to BB and Swarfmonkey.

swarfmonkey

Can I just say that this is going to be the best one EVER. The quality of the mongs has been ace!

I'm quite disappointed to be compiling this because I get to see it as it goes along which spoils the surprise. Ah well!

There was a bit of a recurring theme for the first round which, to be honest was probably caused by my first sentence. It's now gone off on a tangent and the last sentence will be considerably different to the first.

Thanks in advance to everyone who has participated and keep up the good work.

Lt Plonker

Brutus Beefcake

Sorry I've got an exam tomorrow.  If you don't want to wait 'till tomorrow night you can pass the sentence on to the next person.

swarfmonkey

Oh, fucking dogshit on toast!

Can someone volunteer to do an impromptu mong so we can keep it going? If not I'll do another picture later and pass it on to Flook

swarfmonkey

The lovely, lovely mook has agreed to keep things going.

Brutus Beefcake has now taken over as chief Sentence Game cunt.

EDIT: To add this shit.

I have a plan for the big reveal.

First and last picture up first, then first and last sentence. Finally the whole reveal. Has anyone any better ideas?

mook

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

swarfmonkey

butnut

That reveal idea seems good to me, swarfmonkey.

Brutus Beefcake

Sorry everyone, I didn't realise there was a second round.

Eight Taiwanese Teenagers

Quote from: "Flook"Sentence sent to ETT and Swarfmonkey

I'm going to have to try to do this while at work. Should be interesting...

Eight Taiwanese Teenagers

Quote from: "Eight Taiwanese Teenagers"
Quote from: "Flook"Sentence sent to ETT and Swarfmonkey

I'm going to have to try to do this while at work. Should be interesting...

Picture sent to Fanny and Swarfmonkey. It was hard to secretly do it at work.

Sorry it's messy, our scanner is rubbish!

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Come on you tits! Just two more stages to go. We can do this today if you pull your fingers out of your ass.

fanny splendid

swarfmonkey

I've now got all the pictures so go to the next page for part 1 of the reveal.

swarfmonkey

First and last pictures

Deadman97 drew

Joy Nktonga drew

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

swarfmonkey

Ok then! First and last sentence.

Quote from: "swarfmonkey"Foraging for truffles, Harold made a startling discovery; the blueprint for Pepsi & Shirley's time travel machine

Quote from: "swarfmonkey"Inspector clouseau examined Lionel Blair’s loving Dalek snuff fantasy

swarfmonkey

Quote from: "swarfmonkey"Foraging for truffles, Harold made a startling discovery; the blueprint for Pepsi & Shirley's time travel machine

Deadman97 drew

Quote from: "SweetRosalyn"In the woods, Harold Bishop hound-beast finds Pepsi-sponsored Flux Compression clue from Shirl with a kiss.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien drew

Quote from: "butnut"A half-sloth, half-HaroldBishop creature is puzzled by the singing Pepsi adverts that have invaded the forest.

mook drew

Quote from: "Lt Plonker"Harold Bishop discovers that the Monster in the Lost jungle is a pair of singing Pepsi Men.

zozman

Quote from: "Brutus Beefcake"The giant in the bowtie is puzzled by the singing Pepsi robots

Flook drew

Quote from: "Eight Taiwanese Teenagers"The happy Pepsi robots failed miserably in their attempt to cheer up the well dressed chemotherapy patient.

fanny splendid drew

Quote from: "Joy Nktonga"After jizzing their sticky cola loads over sad, fat Magnum the Pepsi robots were very happy.

swarfmonkey drew

Quote from: "Deadman97"
Motown Ultraman and his twin sister spunked blood all over the shoulder of the fat man with a head like a Magnum. This made him cry vanilla tears

Sweet Rosalyn drew

Quote from: "Al Tha Funkee Homosapien"As the two Marvin Gaye sex monsters battled Gunhead McMuscley over control of the tasty beverage can, the president sadly got in the crossfire

butnut drew

Quote from: "mook"A steroid ravaged orange gurner denies two boogie-ing Marvin Gayes ownership of a can of fizzy pop, whilst Dubya with a gunshot wound to the forehead stands screaming in the background

Lt Plonker drew

Quote from: "zozman"The nihilistic detective looked on as the Daleks of Love declared warrgh on Popter Who

mook, stepping in for that cunt Brutus, drew

Quote from: "Flook"The Doctor shouts a warning about lovesick daleks singing on Top of the Pops, The Inspector looks skywards and remembers "The irrationality of a thing is no argument against its existence, rather a condition of it

Eight Taiwanese Teenagers drew

Quote from: "fanny splendid"Give us a CLUE SO I know who they're thinking of besides Daleks in love

Joy Nktonga drew

Quote from: "swarfmonkey"Inspector clouseau examined Lionel Blair’s loving Dalek snuff fantasy

micanio

butnut

Ha, there's some really great moments in there. I like how the Pepsi/forest thing stays for some time, but the details gradually change. Then within a few pics, it all goes spiraling out of control.

Well done chaps!

SweetRosalyn

Awesome! Thanks, everyone, and thanks Swarfmonkey for running it/putting it all together.

I love Flook's little pepsi robots, and I hate ETT for his drawing skills.  The cunt.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Well done all and especially swarfmonkey for compiling it all.

Personal favourties:  Sweet Rosalyn effort is the best picture and mook's use of the word "Warrrgh" in his picture.