Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:29:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Deadman97

Started by ffogems, January 05, 2007, 05:55:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ffogems

I don't like that he vilified me for taking a cheek-tongued interest in the film High School Musical. I felt unable to defend myself after he inferred I had no pubic hair. I was so angry I could do nothing but log-off and go straight to bed early. I was the first one in the house to go to bed, actually. My mother was still at the slothful teeth-brushing stage by the time I climbed in and claimed the radiator side of the bed. She was not best pleased.
That'll fucking teach you, you part-time teaching cunt.

Deadman97

Well, then you need to getcha-getcha-getcha-getcha head in the game, young lad. I apologise for and recant nothing. Your post about High School Musical didn't sound tongue-in-cheek. You genuinely love that film. You do, it's your favourite, and my dissing it has made you see yourself for what you really are.

I'm Sharpei and you're Gabrielle, before we all make friends at the end. Get out of my musical.

Jemble Fred

A total cunt to me without any good reason within about five minutes of his joining. But he apologised, and now seems such a good egg I bump his thread so he doesn't feel neglected at the bottom of this daft new forum.

Oscar

Edit : Actually that even disturbs me, so I'm going to take it away.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Oscar

Everyone. Especially Santa. Bet you didn't know he posted here did you?
Christ I'm talking toss. I'm now going to step away from the computer. step into another room and get delightfully drunk.

ffogems

Quote from: "gnatt"Edit : Actually that even disturbs me, so I'm going to take it away.

As this is the forum for inequitable cuntage, I'm going to show everyone what was edited out -

Quote from: "gnatt"I am a big poo, and also I eat poo lots

Oscar

Oh! I thought the edit didn't happen, how odd. Lets face it though, poo is good.