Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 10:53:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length

JALOPY 2007

Started by Pythov, January 05, 2007, 11:10:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pythov

After a serious Hiatus - in which to allow ToonamiJalopy to amuse Da Kids - the Real competition is back.

What is Jalopy?  Well, reproduced from the last Tourney, here is an explanation of the competition and the rules.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y239/pythov/jalopy-rules.gif

Everybody is welcome - and believe me -skill can be surpassed by ideas, so please sign up and have some fun.

Firstly It would be nice to have someone volunteer as the first Man In the Middle (MiM)  I am happy to do this role, but I would rather play in the Jalopy itself.  If you would like to be MiM, let us know in this thread and we can all sort it out.

I think that a sign-up period of the 12th Jan 2007 gives enough time to sign-up, but if we get a MiM before then, his/her rules apply.

As soon as we have a MiM and enough sign-ups the MiM can start the tournament.

Please sign up below... and if anyone is put off by the Wimblemong last year - please realise that this is more fun, quicker and requires less time.

Good Luck Everyone.

Deadman97

Oh fuck, I'm going to be absolutely ridiculously fucking poor, BUT I'M IN.

slim

Sure, I'm in like Flynn.

sproggy

I'll stick me knob on the chopping block.

zozman

I'll make like Joseph and join.

Abbie

Count me in too - looking forward to it.

swarfmonkey

If you're looking for someone to eliminate in round one, I'm your man.

Eight Taiwanese Teenagers

Oh yeah for sure, I'd like to be involved!

fanny splendid

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Abbie

Quote from: "fanny splendid"I'll play.

Wahey!

You're sooooo dead.

fanny splendid

Ha!

I couldn't remember what jalopy was, so i looked back through my mong archives to find out. What did I find?

Yeah, you bloody won that as well!

Pythov

So far so good, theres some characters signed up already who have got real form.  Here are the sign-ups so far,

Deadman97
slim
DocDaneeka
sproglette
zozman
Abbie
swarfmonkey
fanny splendid
Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Would still like to see someone stick their hand up to be the MiM (or WiM), plenty of time..

Rubbish Monkey

Lt Plonker

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Quote from: "Lt Plonker"Bring it on.

Do your sentence first git boy.

Lt Plonker

ccab

Why I Hate Tables

Pythov

*Update*

We are darnering further Jalopers - here is the up-to-date listing for the lazy.

Deadman97
slim
DocDaneeka
sproglette
zozman
Abbie
swarfmonkey
fanny splendid
Al Tha Funkee Homosapien
Rubbish Monkey
Lt Plonker
ccab
Why I Hate Tables

I hope we still get a MiM, otherwise Iwill be it.  I have had an enquirey over PM and I hope it works out.

Otherwise please sign-up regardless of what might be happening in GD.

Beagle 2

Assuming we're all here when it starts, I'll have a crack. Make sure it's a nice peaceful calming image to start off with for gawds sake.

Joy Nktonga

After careful deliberation and in-depth discussion with Pythov I would be proud to volunteer as MiM #1. I shall begin my search for the first image in readiness for the start. Good luck contestants.

Edit to add: I am more than happy to stick to Pythov's launch date of January 12th, with 48 hrs as the response time. If a general consesus is that more time is needed to round up enough players then that's fine too though.

mook

Pythov

So we are primed for the Jalopy.

Here are the current interested cunts...

Deadman97
slim
DocDaneeka
sproglette
zozman
Abbie
swarfmonkey
fanny splendid
Al Tha Funkee Homosapien
Rubbish Monkey
Lt Plonker
ccab
Why I Hate Tables
Beagle 2
jutl
mook
Pythov

And the man in the Middle is Joy Nktonga.

The bonus with jalopy is that each round is a set number of days, so if people are'nt about, they just lose -game over man.

p.s. An unofficial rule means I cannot br knocked out in the fist round,...anyone agree? cunts.[/b]

Flook

Quote from: "Pythov"
p.s. An unofficial rule means I cannot br knocked out in the fist round,...anyone agree? cunts.[/b]

If I remember correctly only one person is knocked out in round one so if you add me to the list of cunts you're certain to get through

Murdo

How many mongs about the clique do you think there'll be?

Sign me up.

InfiniteFury

I'll have a go although I'm rubbish at monging I might be able to come up with a good idea.

When does it start?

Joy Nktonga

I'll be posting the initial image on Friday at 9pm (or as close as I can - I'll post a warning if there'll be a major delay). First entries will have to be in by 9 on Sunday night.

I've just realised that I'm quite scared about being MiM now!