Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 07:49:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length

OI.

Started by Deadman97, January 06, 2007, 01:13:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deadman97

Don't prove the people who think this board is full of cunts right. This was intended as an experiment to see if a "fight board" could work in the short term. IT CAN.

Knock the bullshit off, or take it to the appropriate fora, and liven them up. A lot of these threads could be funny in UYA, or elsewhere. Don't fuck with the lifeguard if he's giving you a free swim, no-one will thank you in the long run.

sproggy

This was shit one.

Who LOL NO fuck are you anyway?

Neil

Yeah, have to agree.  I'll turn the delete option on so peple can wipe their arses if they wish.

gazzyk1ns

Quote from: "Deadman97"Don't fuck with the lifeguard if he's giving you a free swim, no-one will thank you in the long run.

During the very very brief window of time when I was technically a lifeguard, I let two of my mates in for free. After they started fucking about, I jokingly said something like "Yeah yeah, stop it, or I'll tell someone you're not actually meant to be in here." They replied "Then you'll get into trouble...".

Erm, just a story, not a... oh you know, FUCK CUNT PISS