Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:47:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Verbwhores' Radio Times

Started by 12 years, 11 months old, February 04, 2004, 12:00:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

surreal

its 2 hours so probably not the longer cut...

zozman

On the off-chance anyone's forgotten, Cracker tonight at 9 on ITV.  Wizard!

Ciarán2

Quote from: "zozman"On the off-chance anyone's forgotten, Cracker tonight at 9 on ITV.  Wizard!

Just bumping to remind people, I was about to post this info myself.

Mister Cairo

Edwina Currie and John McCricric face off in Celebrity Wife Swap. Sounds rather good, 9pm, Channel Four.

terminallyrelaxed

Quote from: "zozman"On the off-chance anyone's forgotten, Cracker tonight at 9 on ITV.  Wizard!

So it was, and bloody awful it was too. "He held himself straight, and swung his arms as he walked". For fuck's sake.

surreal

Cutting it a bit fine for this one:

"Infernal Affairs" tonight (6th Nov) at midnight C4....

For anyone who doesn't know, this is the Hong Kong film that was remade as "The Departed".

Shoulders?-Stomach!

It seems Gog from Peep Show is presenting Coast now.

Or rather someone who happens to look like him.

Not happy with going around the circumference of our Kingdom once, they're doing it again, and seeing if they missed anything last time around.

It's another wallpaper type program of boredom like Springwatch, that succeeds in lulling it's audience into a hypnotic trance of natural imagery and the sound of water on rocks. But it uses some decent music from time to time.

Tits McGee

Wednesday 22nd November

National Geographic.

Hyena Queen

The real facts about the beautiful hyenas. "Who get a bad press".

The animal version of George Galloway.

sproggy

The Most Annoying People of 2006

Second part (top 40) BBC3, 9:00 PM tonight.

Should appeal to Comedy Chat stalwarts, Gervais is in there somewhere.

Toad in the Hole

If people haven't been watching it, The Story of Light Entertainment on BBC2 has been interesting, late nights around midnight for most of the previous week.  It's covered all sorts such as DJs, Comedy, Impressionists, Entertainers etc.

Mister Cairo

Spitting Image Best Of on ITV Terrestrial (or ITV1) at 11:00pm.

Why I Hate Tables

Blue Velvet on film four 11:10 tonight.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Argh- programme recommendations overlap! Provide me with tasters people, each one more delectable than the next- I want you to fight for our love! Fight, I say!

neveragain

Well, the Spitting Image thing wouldn't really be worth the bother. 'Too much yak, not enough smack' is how my father would have put it, possibly.

Mister Cairo

QuoteA celebration of the groundbreaking, iconoclastic show which featured latex puppets lampooning those in the public eye. Take a look back at the most memorable puppets, the funniest sketches, and interviews with some of the famous figures who were at the receiving end of the show's savage wit, including Bob Geldof, Edwina Currie, Roy Hattersley, Neil Kinnock, Steve Davis, Trevor McDonald, Des Lynam, Chris Eubank and David Baddiel.

Probably an extended version of "30 best Political Comedes" with all the politicans aying how much they loved it. So if you haven't seen Blue Vevet I'd go for the blueness (is it the offical CAB film?). Hopefully either will be better than Baskar's "tribute"and his"interview" with the "Queen"

zozman

This Life + 10 is on BBC2 tonight at 9.  Should be worth a look.

Toad in the Hole

And The Thick of It special (sans Langham) at 10.30 on BBC4, if memory serves.

Ged

Quote from: "afrayn"And The Thick of It special (sans Langham) at 10.30 on BBC4, if memory serves.

Preceded  by Knowing Me, Knowing Yule at 8:50 then Lawson interviewing Ianucci at 9:30.

clareQuilty

Quote from: "zozman"This Life + 10 is on BBC2 tonight at 9.  Should be worth a look.

Indeed, i'm psyched. No Ferdy though apparently. He was one of the only likable characters in a completely miserable git way.

Mister Cairo

Ian Hislop's documentary about those shot for "cowardice" in WW1 is on tonight, 9pm, Channel 4.

Toad in the Hole

The Thick of It Xmas special repeated tonight, 10pm on BBC4