Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 10:56:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length

why the fuck wasn't I invited into the clique, you cunts

Started by ziggy starbucks, January 08, 2007, 02:00:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

should i have been invited into the clique

yes
7 (20.6%)
no
6 (17.6%)
don't know
4 (11.8%)
are you hands cold, liver warm
17 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Voting closed: January 08, 2007, 02:00:30 PM

ziggy starbucks

unbelieveable.

I at least had the right to decline the offer.

here is one of my awful poems expressing rage

the clique
the dick
candlewick
brown stick
wanking myself
autistic

Mr. Analytical

buttgammon

I wasn't invited, but I'm not a well known member here anyway and it doesn't bother me at all. In fact, it's something to be proud of. Look at what good Ol' Uncle Wikipedia says:

QuotePeople who are part of a clique often have low self-esteem, and are obsessed with fitting in. In some cases it is not the clique itself that encourages drugs, but the stress members have to stay up to the standards. This sometimes leads to them abusing drugs and alcohol.

So fuck the clique. They're just a load of junkies acting like children. Uncle Wikipedia knows. He knows everything, and he was cleared of all of the charges. She couldn't prove he put his hand there.

mrpants

Actually the drug and alcohol abuse was the best bit.

Wikipedia may be right.  Since the exposure and demise of the clique I haven't been drinking.  Would someone set up another one and invite me by, say, mid-February because I don't want to stay sober for ever.  Thanks.

Marv Orange

Quote from: "sick as a pike"Wikipedia may be right.  Since the exposure and demise of the clique I haven't been drinking.  Would someone set up another one and invite me by, say, mid-February because I don't want to stay sober for ever.  Thanks.

SMOKE SCREEN!

ziggy starbucks

Quote from: "Mr. Analytical"Maybe you're just not clever and creative enough.

that's discrimination

its because I'm a muslim gypsy, isn't it

wherearethespoons

I got invited. Yeah, I told them thanks but no thanks. Then they said I was too nice and withdrew the invitation. Then I told them to fuck off and they re-invited me. This went on for days. They're still begging me to join.*

*Some of the above might be lies. Some of the below might be true.

*I got invited. Yeah, I told them thanks but no thanks. Then they said I was too nice and withdrew the invitation. Then I told them to fuck off and they re-invited me. This went on for days. They're still begging me to join.

zozman

Because you didn't excel at Rudopoly probably.  And the cheque bounced.

ziggy starbucks

the clique will set us free
the clique are we
the clique is the truth
the clique is the light
the clique is alright

I woud like to emphasise that the clique are not cunts and anyone who says they are will have their botty dangleberries removed with a scrubbing brush.

Neville Chamberlain

The clique is full of cunts
The clique, the clique, the clique, the clique,

slim

50% want to know if you're hands cold, liver warm...

<taps foot>

sproggy

ziggy starbucks

Quote from: "slim"50% want to know if you're hands cold, liver warm...

i think that's a question for him/her