Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 01:36:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Whats on the box?

Started by Marv Orange, January 10, 2007, 02:36:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marv Orange

(more or less an excuse to start a thread using a old pic i did  expect more based on shite puns from me)

Post promo pic for your TV shows

The Jung Ones

The crazy and sometimes surreal comedic adventures of four very similar psychology students in Thatcher's Britain.

weekender

A show about camera tripods, and their attempts to take over the world.

Marv Orange

Guess who is coming to Dine with me.

Channel four's brand new series of Guess who is coming to Dine with me kicked off with a celebrity special. TV host Anneka Rice, Birds of a Feather actress Linda Robson, How Clean is Your House star Aggie MacKenzie, comedian and DJ Roland Riveron, plus food critic and author, Toby Young took it in turns to hold a dinner party for each other whose racial attitudes are challenged when Sidney Poitier turns up as a black man.

weekender

The Frost report - each week, David Frost gives you an update on the weather situation with regards to frost, and advises what clothing you should wear if you venture outside yes brrrr it is a bit chilly.

Deadman97

Who's Line Is It Anyway?

Five deeply unfunny cunts improvise comedy skits, whilst wondering who's go it is on the chaz.

mothman

Steptoe Hansen

More comedic possibilities arose from Steptoe Hanson, but I literally had about two minutes to spare. Which is why it's so shite.

Koant

Peter Boyd and his team have the toughest job of all: Waking the dead, whatever it takes.

Marv Orange

Bah beaten to it, I was gonna do one like that but with Derek Akoradian.

Koant

Quote from: "Marv Orange"Bah beaten to it, I was gonna do one like that but with Derek Akoradian.
Don't let me stop you!

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Dad's Arm

Two intrepid explorers hunt in extreme terrain to find where their war-veteran dad has left his prosthetic limb. I wonder where it will be this week?

Marv Orange

fanny splendid

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Quote from: "Klem"(picture)

Why the KKK?

fanny splendid

Klem

Quote from: "Al Tha Funkee Homosapien"
Quote from: "Klem"(picture)

Why the KKK?

It was a lazy post, something from the archives that I posted ages ago. It is loosely related.

Marv Orange

mothman

Quote from: "Cardinal Tit Storm"(picture)

Oh, VERY good.

Artemis

quadraspazzed

quadraspazzed

quadraspazzed

Derek Trucks

Dunno where the Search Nazi is but if he were around he show how we've done this before (21 pages!):

http://www.cookdandbombd.co.uk/forums/index.php?topic=4222

Most of them still there but those with an aversion to red crosses be warned.

Brutus Beefcake

Quote from: "quadraspazzed"(picture)

I hope that's Rhys Thomas in there.

Pythov