Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:47:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Post your drug addicts here!

Started by El Unicornio, mang, January 12, 2007, 09:22:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

El Unicornio, mang

The worse looking the better

I think this one is the worst. She starts off looking like your mate's cool mum who would make you fish fingers and chips and drive you home

and ends up looking like a baddie from The Mummy Returns

Not sure if I have these two the right way round...

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Brutus Beefcake

I'm impressed you managed to find two flattering pictures of Courtney Love from any time period.

El Unicornio, mang

chumfatty

That was me Barry Bethel, before I started using new Slimfast Skag!

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

I tried to find that picture of a meth addict that looks just like Beavis (or is it Butthead) but I couldn't find it. Anyway he has a huge forehead.

alex

Quote from: "Al Tha Funkee Homosapien"huge forehead.

El Unicornio, mang

Matt Damon's looking rough these days

Not all meth addicts look bad though...

Brutus Beefcake

Quote from: "The Unicorn"(picture)

Are those Catherine Tate's new characters?

Derek Trucks

Buy why are ALL of the photos taken in the same place for each person?  "That's it love, now start taking these and come back here every month".

lactating man nips

Quote from: "Al Tha Funkee Homosapien"I tried to find that picture of a meth addict that looks just like Beavis (or is it Butthead) but I couldn't find it. Anyway he has a huge forehead.

This one?

El Unicornio, mang

Quote from: "Derek Trucks"Buy why are ALL of the photos taken in the same place for each person?  "That's it love, now start taking these and come back here every month".

They might be different places, I think all of the places where mugshots are taken have that standard grey background

Cack Hen

Why does meth do that weird thing to their cheeks where they look a bit inverted?

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Because you want the crank so much you don't care about eating, drinking or generally looking after yourself.

Cack Hen

Yeah, so why don't heroin or crack addicts have that look as well? Unless they do. I can't say I've spent much time studying druggies complexions.

El Unicornio, mang

As far as all the sores on their faces, that comes from a thing called 'crank bugs', where the user feels like bugs are crawling under their skin and will scratch and scratch in an attempt to 'dig them out'.

And their teeth rot out, not as a result of anything in the drug, but because it causes them to have dry mouth and constantly grinding or clenching their teeth.

And generally they look bad because meth addicts are total scruffters

ziggy starbucks

why is it that I find the 'after drug addiction' photos so arousing? Their boney faces, shrivelled eyes and terrible complexions turn me on more than the thought of Jim sodomising me.

maybe these photos remind me of all the prossies I've strangled in ipswich whilst wearing a dress and being somebody else entirely

Oscar

Quote from: "Cack Hen"Yeah, so why don't heroin or crack addicts have that look as well? Unless they do. I can't say I've spent much time studying druggies complexions.
They do.

Brutus Beefcake

Usually worse with meth though, which is surely the shittest drug in the world.

QuoteThe drug causes so much weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth that the phrase meth mouth has entered the public discourse. The heated substance, when fully aspirated, swirls through the users' teeth and gums, inevitably leading to sores which never heal. Tooth enamel wears away quickly as entire rows of teeth dissolve to the gumline. It collects in the nasal passages which drain in the back of the throat, effectively corroding your entire face.

http://www.rotten.com/library/crime/drugs/methamphetamine/

GHB doesn't sound too good either.

QuoteIn April of 2002, twenty five year old Samantha Court was found by paramedics on her bed covered in her own blood, 18 of her teeth lying either on the sheets or in a nearby bowl. Suspicion naturally fell on her boyfriend, Jason Morris, who has home at the time.

At Morris' court hearing, however, Samantha revealed that she had removed her own teeth with pliers while high on massive amounts of the drug GHB, which induces hallucinations.