Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 11:41:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

naughty images (possibly, well almost certainly, NSFW)

Started by Pinball, January 17, 2007, 01:42:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lock, rename or leave alone?

Lock
10 (40%)
Rename
2 (8%)
Leave
13 (52%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Voting closed: January 18, 2007, 12:34:05 PM

Pienaar

Pienaar asks that images in this thread be put behind links, you fucking perverts. If anyone has a problem with this thread's existence, please let Pienaar know. Perhaps we could have a short poll.

fanny splendid

I have no problem with the posting of NSFW images, but this kind of stuff is pointless and puerile. I'll relent, though, if you change the thread title to Teenage Kicks, or something.

Pinball

Quote from: "Pienaar"Pienaar asks that images in this thread be put behind links, you fucking perverts. If anyone has a problem with this thread's existence, please let Pienaar know. Perhaps we could have a short poll.
I did say NSFW, but yes it is v perverted. I was quite gobsmacked when I saw it, hence "naughty".

Like the poll :-))

sproggy

Pointless & lazy thread.  Pinball showing excellent consistency of late.

Mister Cairo

Quite frankly if he can't get it to come out her ears he's just lazy.

Lu tze

It does take a few seconds for me.......... before the smoothness kicks in.

Pinball

Quote from: "sproglette"Pointless & lazy thread.  Pinball showing excellent consistency of late.
Yes, 50 pages of Big Brother racism is much better.

Sproglette showing excellent sarcasm of late. Soon nothing will be funny and all will be subverted by the smirk.

sproggy

Quote from: "Pinball"
Quote from: "sproglette"Pointless & lazy thread.  Pinball showing excellent consistency of late.
Yes, 50 pages of Big Brother racism is much better.

Sproglette showing excellent sarcasm of late. Soon nothing will be funny and all will be subverted by the smirk.

Just filling a niche' you know how it is.

Horses for Courses innit, I've never read the BB thread 'cos it doesn't interest me, neither do Games, Football, Religious, Philosophy or Wrestling threads so I leave them alone and the people who post to them (apart from a friendly dig at Cairan now and again)  But when someone wipes their arse on UYA, that's another matter.

Nothing personal Pinny but you used to be quite funny and I laughed at a lot of your posts, but lately you've become very stale and boring, probably got some issues that aren't anything to do with a bunch of internet strangers but hey, any feedback's got to be useful hasn't it?

Pinball

"Stale and boring" is my middle name. Thanks for that. I don't need to even bother responding in kind, because I'm... too kind.

eh?

whatevarr

really, whatevarr.