Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:15:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length

*** JALOPY 2007 Round 4 ***

Started by Joy Nktonga, January 19, 2007, 11:50:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joy Nktonga

Jalopy 2007 Round 4

Although we're still waiting on one more MiM vote, I thought it'd be good to start round four now. This way we won't fall further behind.

Still playing (one more to join the MiMs from this list):
Quoteslim
DocDaneeka
sproglette
Abbie
fanny splendid
Al Tha Funkee Homosapien
Rubbish Monkey
Beagle 2
jutl
Cardinal Tit Storm
quadraspazzed

MIA from round three:
QuoteFry
zozman

Further swelling the ranks of the MiMs are ETT, micanio, Pythov and ?.

Deadline: Do you still want 48hrs (late Sun night)? Is 9pm Sunday still ok? I'll provisionally say 9pm Sunday but will gladly change it to allow the full 24hrs if that's the general opinion.

slim

Edit: (Might as well in case I'm still in.)

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Goddamnit. Stealing the obvious ideas. I'll have to be vaugely creative now.

slim

Hoi! At least I thought of a suitable name. Insult me, would you? Tch.

I don't know about anyone else, but I can't see the point of wasting time on this when I might just be eliminated anyway. Who's the final MIM?

JesusAndYourBush

Quote from: "Cardinal Tit Storm"I don't know about anyone else, but I can't see the point of wasting time on this when I might just be eliminated anyway. Who's the final MIM?
Final MiM is Why I Hate Tables.  It seems more sensible to wait until he's voted.

sproggy

quadraspazzed

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

fanny splendid

Joy Nktonga

Ooh, topical!

This round has been amazing! I don't know about the other MiMs, but I'm having real trouble deciding who to vote out. If you want to you can PM me with your votes so we can clear up any conflicting nominations before we all post here. Or we can just post them straight on here and if you see your evictee already spoken for you can just pick someone else. Up to you.

Rubbish Monkey and DocDaneeka are the only two who haven't put their pics up yet.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Well if those two don't post their mongs then the MIMs will have to vote off everyone in this round.

Abbie

Quote from: "Al Tha Funkee Homosapien"Well if those two don't post their mongs then the MIMs will have to vote off everyone in this round.

That would make this round the final. Seven MiMs vote until only one pic is left. The MiMs vote on a first come basis.

DocDaneeka

Ill post something up, can we have the full 24 hrs?

Abbie

Quote from: "DocDaneeka"Ill post something up, can we have the full 24 hrs?

I don't see why not (Joy?). This would still be the final round though, unless RM posts a pic too.

Exciting!

Joy Nktonga

No problem. That makes it 11.50pm doesn't it? Could someone confirm that please?

Hopefully this won't be the last round, so I'll post the final round then too while we wait for all the MiMs. If it is the final round then we do what Abbie back there.

It's all terribly exciting, I agree.

Rubbish Monkey

Damn did i have more time then? Oh well.

jutl

Quote from: "Rubbish Monkey"Damn did i have more time then? Oh well.

I think yours is fine, but I doubt anyone would mind if you wanted to mess about with it between now and midnight...

Joy Nktonga

Pythov

I thought Abbie was in this round? - am I blind?  please point out my error.

Edit - Abbie was eliminated - I am shocked!!!...

swarfmonkey

Well, by my reckoning, that's the end of round 4.

That was a great round but someone (or eight) has gotta go.

It's been difficult but my nomination for elimination from round 4 is..........Rubbish Monkey

Edit: For wine related punctuation buffoonery.

Joy Nktonga

My nomination is Al Tha Funkee Homosapien.

Too soon to start round 5 seeing as we may be waiting a while to find out the two finalists? When would be best if not straight away?

JesusAndYourBush

Tough choice as they're all good.  My vote is for fanny splendid.

micanio

Was a tough one - my nomination is Doc Daneeka