Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,582,191
  • Total Topics: 106,728
  • Online Today: 897
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 02:43:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length

*** JALOPY 2007 Round 4 ***

Started by Joy Nktonga, January 19, 2007, 11:50:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pythov

slim

But... but... Belay? It sounded like a Yie Ar name and everything.

YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS. <shakes fist>

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Mother fucker...mine had wanking off an all!

DocDaneeka

Quote from: "Al Tha Funkee Homosapien"Mother fucker...mine had wanking off an all!
Hehe it was my favourite if thats any consolation.

Abbie

I thought 'Finish Him' was great too :-)

Very tough choice - my fault for going to bed early last night and leaving it until now to login. My vote goes to quadraspazzed. But only just.

This leaves:

CTS
Jutl
Beagle
Sproggers

Why I Hate Tables

Sorry, not had ability to use computer last night, but Beagle.

Beagle 2

Heh, I'm amazed I made it this far, I was shit!. That's cup competitions for you intit, at least there's no undignified third-place play-off.

So is there three in the final instead of the stated two as Sprog has already posted? Does it go to the vote?

JesusAndYourBush

Quote from: "Beagle 2"So is there three in the final instead of the stated two as Sprog has already posted? Does it go to the vote?
ETT hasn't voted yet has he?

Joy Nktonga

No, he hasn't. I know Sprog's already posted his entry to the final, but we don't know who our finalists are yet. I also think we should stall the actual start of the final 'til we know who's left in. Let me know what you think while I get a PM off to ETT.

Joy Nktonga

I have bad news. jutl has sent me a PM saying that he has to drop out of the contest whether he is through or not. Firstly, many thanks to jutl for his entries to now. He's a top punning man. Secondly, our final round of Jalopy is between sproglette and Cardinal Tit Storm!

I know Le Sprog has posted his entry already, but in the interests of fairness, as he's had to wait so long, I feel CTS should be allowed a minor extention - to 9pm Weds 24th. If there are no objections that is.

Whenever CTS has posted are the votes open or are we waiting til the official deadline - midnight-oh-eight tonight or 9pm tomorrow (whichever we decide)? Swarfmonkey and I were wondering if, as there's only two contestants, do the normal voting rules apply - the first MiM to vote decides the game - or are we looking for a proper vote? I said I'd ask the wiser, more experienced Jalopiers. So I have.

Your views and opinions on these matters will be gladly received!

Beagle 2

I'd say put it to the vote, may as well.

Eight Taiwanese Teenagers

Sorry, I have been away from computre for a few days, except at work, where I cannot see all of the pictures in order to vote! I can do it tonight sometime around 6:20!

Quote from: "Joy Nktonga"I have bad news. jutl has sent me a PM saying that he has to drop out of the contest whether he is through or not. Firstly, many thanks to jutl for his entries to now. He's a top punning man. Secondly, our final round of Jalopy is between sproglette and Cardinal Tit Storm!

I know Le Sprog has posted his entry already, but in the interests of fairness, as he's had to wait so long, I feel CTS should be allowed a minor extention - to 9pm Weds 24th. If there are no objections that is.

Extension?! I didn't think the round had even started yet! I should be able to get something done tonight, although It's a shame if Jutl has dropped out.

sproggy

Apologies.

I thought the deadline started when the round 5 picture was posted.

Mine was quick and very dirty I'm afraid.

Ditto jutl.

Quote from: "sproglette"I thought the deadline started when the round 5 picture was posted.
Yeah, but you jumped the gun a bit by posting before ETT had eliminated one of us, and I just assumed we were waiting for that to happen. Well, no matter. Best of luck, Sproglette.

Joy Nktonga

Apologies for the confusion folks. I did post the new round as soon as the deadline for the last round was reached ergo the final should end tonight just after midnight. I'm concerned that it would be a bit unfair to expect the finalists to start on their piece before they knew if they were in or not hence me suggesting the extended deadline. Sprog, although he has posted yet another scorcher, may wish to alter his in some way and could take advantage of a new deadline.

This tiny final round plus the delay in finalising the finalists has thrown all the careful planning up in the air. The rules are pretty explicit, so I don't know how much bending we can do. Hence me asking for Jalopy veterans to lend me their opnions.

I'd like to reiterate my querey as to "voting" or voting for this final too due to the two-person nature of it. Beagle2 and Swarfy both think it'd be better to vote proper rather than the usual method. I agree with them, but again, rules is rules.

sproggy

Quote from: "Cardinal Tit Storm"you jumped the gun a bit by posting before ETT had eliminated one of us,

Oops.  You know me, I see a gun, I jump.

I feel guilty now, it looks like jutl threw himself on top of the Jalopy hand-grenade to save the day in his usual selfless way.

JesusAndYourBush

Quote from: "Joy Nktonga"I'd like to reiterate my querey as to "voting" or voting for this final too due to the two-person nature of it. Beagle2 and Swarfy both think it'd be better to vote proper rather than the usual method. I agree with them, but again, rules is rules.
Rules is rules and rules is meant to be broken!

I was thinking, since there are only 2 finalists and loads of MiM's, why don't we all vote (either in the thread or by PM) and the majority vote wins.  Just as long as it's made clear if we're voting to win or voting to evict!