Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 11:29:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

If Godzilla and Optimus Prime had a fight, who would win?

Started by weekender, January 20, 2007, 11:57:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

If Godzilla and Optimus Prime had a fight, who would win?

Godzilla
29 (48.3%)
Optimus Prime
31 (51.7%)

Total Members Voted: 60

Voting closed: January 20, 2007, 11:58:18 AM

hoverdonkey

Optimus Prime would win, no question. He would just drive a safe distance away then fire his thingies. Godzilla wouldn't get near him.

Brutus Beefcake

Optimus Prime died and was resurrected twice, making him better than Jesus.

Blumf

Quote from: "Brutus Beefcake"Optimus Prime died and was resurrected twice, making him better than Jesus.

But is he bigger than the Beatles?

P.S. Smackhead Kangaroo sort that link out!!

Papercut

Quote from: "Cack Hen"Call me naive but I reckon they'd agree to disagree and just be mates.
^^^ This.

Optimus Prime and Godzilla are both good guys, but Godzilla is often misunderstood. Prime of all people would see this.

Quote from: "Smackhead Kangaroo"Optimus Prime actually died in the Movie before Hot Rod is promoted who THEN takes down Unicron.
Although it was the creation matrix rather than Rodimus Prime wot done it. Which you'd think would work in Optimus Prime's favour, as he carries the thing in the chest, except it probably only holds power over Transformers and not carbon-based units.

Ahem.

If it came down to it I would say Prime's intelligence and strength would see him through, but given his nature, pacifism on his part is more likely.

boki

Quote from: "Smackhead Kangaroo"I feel that Optimus is winning out of sheer popularity of personality. There's no other justification for how he could win.
If wounded in battle, Optimus Prime merely requires a mechanic.  in this respect, Godzilla is a weedy paedo without a nonce wing.

El Unicornio, mang

QuoteIt was also suggested by the character Yuki in Godzilla vs. SpaceGodzilla that Godzilla has a soft spot under each armpit. However, the validity of this claim was highly dubious and this weak point was never exploited.

Optimus Prime just needs to load up on some radioactive Lynx Africa

King Kong would 0wn both those fairies though

pillockandtwat

King Kong? Fucking King Kong? Fucking Bumblebee could take down King Kong. Fuck.

extradave

Godzilla would win that. Then Gamera would come down and kick fuck out of Godzilla with Optimus Primes corpse.

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

Then Batman would swoop in and, by some utterly ludicrous contrivance, beat them both up.

Fry

Quote from: "SweetRosalyn"Godzilla.

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/showdown
Unless that documentary was incorrect (which I highly doubt it is) Godzilla would win!