Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 07:39:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length

***JALOPY 2007 Round 5 - Grand Final***

Started by Joy Nktonga, January 22, 2007, 12:08:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joy Nktonga

Jalopy 2007 Round 5 - Grand Final

I'll post the two finalists and new MiMs as soon as it's all done in the other thread.

sproggy

Thanks for the laughs and to Joy for doing such a grand job running the Jalopy.

You'll just have to trust that I would have posted yesterday, but obviously that wasn't possible.

Pseudopath

What's that cock doing in the background?

Oh...it's Richard Hammond.

Joy Nktonga

Great work you two! You've made our job as MiMs hard, and me just hard.

It's out of the ordinary, but I think we're going for a vote as there's only two of you.

If the MiMs generally agree then we can commence voting, but I'd like to know if there are any objections first.

Let me know what you think MiMs!

Beagle 2

I vote for Cardinal Tit Storm to win all the Jalopying there.

JesusAndYourBush

Pythov

quadraspazzed

Well I prefer sproglette's idea, but the cock-car will forever be etched upon my mind - and for that I have to vote victory to the Cardinal.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

CTS gets my vote, not that it matters now. But we all know that cocks win prizes. What do cocks win? PRIZES!... like you just said you fucking twat.

swarfmonkey

The Cardinal gets my vote.

The Cock Car and The Clique in one mong. It's got it all.

quadraspazzed

I just noticed Clarkson is having a wank.

Ugh!

DocDaneeka

CTS for me too, is it time to declare a winner yet?

Joy Nktonga

I've lost track of the number of MiMs! There should be sixteen of us altogether, so the winner would need a majority of nine. My vote for CTS takes him to an eight vote lead.

Where can I get a nice shiney cup fpr the winner?

sproggy

You bastards!  My entry took a whole 3 minutes and 45 seconds of my life to produce.

I am a very important and busy person so I will be expecting hefty compensation for this humilating defeat.

Well done titty, a worthy winner.  If in doubt, flop it out ;-)

Abbie

It that the end then? Has CTS got enough votes? Well done sir! Great effort throughout the tournament. Same goes to Sproglette. 'Crap Hip Hoppers' was ace.

:-)

Why I Hate Tables

Joy Nktonga

Ah, that'll do it! Congratulations Cardinal Tit Storm, our champion of Jalopy 2007. Well done to everyone for an excellent game. It was hard having to eliminate someone each round. Many thanks for putting up with my shoddy MiMming skills.

Once again, our champion: Cardinal Tit Storm with a final image so good photobucket deleted it!

Heh, so they did. I wondered if that might happen. It was actually only a dildo, albeit quite a realistic one.

Well cheers folks, it was fun playing.

Marv Orange