Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:18:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Things I learned at school

Started by TC Raymond, January 26, 2007, 04:31:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TC Raymond

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Ha, brilliant. You could cut the scorn* with a knife.

*Not an uber-posh scone

TC Raymond

Quote from: "Al Tha Funkee Homosapien"Ha, brilliant. You could cut the scorn* with a knife.

*Not an uber-posh scone
Have you been watching the Goodies' Bunfight at the OK Tearooms?
"ScONes!"
"S-CONE-s!"

Thanks for the compliment. Because I had (have) Asperger's Syndrome as a nipper, the teachers at my middle school thought I was retarded and flung me in with the thicko group for four fucking years. Bastards.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Nope, never watched the Goodies it shames me to say. Before my time.

So Asperger's. How many times a day do you get Rainman jokes?

Brutus Beefcake

That's nothing, I ended up in a fucking STEINER SCHOOL!

Ciarán2

Brill! Did you draw/ write it or both, [banned troll]? Very well done!

Deadman97

Quote from: "Brutus Beefcake"That's nothing, I ended up in a fucking STEINER SCHOOL!
You just explained a lot.

Pinball

Quote from: "Al Tha Funkee Homosapien"So Asperger's. How many times a day do you get Rainman jokes?
I'm a high functioning twat.

TC Raymond

Oddly enough, first time I saw Rain Man (when it came out on video, I guess) I thought to myself  "that's it, I'm a high-functioning autistic". That film helped me diagnose myself. Asperger's wasn't recognized by the medical community until 1994! Buggers.

By the way, I wrote and drew that strip myself.

sproggy

I'd love to know who drew and wrote that cartoon strip, it's very good.

I wrote and drew that cartoon strip, thanks for the comments!

TC Raymond

Quote from: "sproglette"I'd love to know who drew and wrote that cartoon strip, it's very good.
'Twas me. Have a look at my MySpace for more of my lovely fucking stuff...
http://www.myspace.com/tcraymond

sproggy

Quote from: "sick as a pike"I wrote and drew that cartoon strip, thanks for the comments!

I don't suppose you've got a link to a site showing more of your stuff do you?

the midnight watch baboon

Quote from: "[banned troll"]Oddly enough, first time I saw Rain Man (when it came out on video, I guess) I thought to myself  "that's it, I'm a high-functioning autistic". That film helped me diagnose myself. Asperger's wasn't recognized by the medical community until 1994! Buggers.

By the way, I wrote and drew that strip myself.

Have you been formally diagnosed, and if so, how? I'm awaiting testing at a uni clinic where it's done for free as it can be expensive, apparently.

TC Raymond

I was finally formally diagnosed just before Christmas last year, when I changed psychiatrists (I go for monthly counselling) and the new chap said "From these notes I got from your old doctor, I'd say you're displaying all the classic symptoms of Asperger's Syndrome". I asked him to explain and it all fell into place over the next couple of hours.

Pinball

Then you killed him and left? ;