Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 08:38:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Who else wears glasses?

Started by Mister Cairo, January 27, 2007, 07:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gazzyk1ns

Quote from: "Mrs Trousers"
No worries, it was a combination of health problems that had left me open to infection and resultant financial problems due to having to stop work.  (Both of which are -slowly - on the wane now, happily).

Ah right, I wondered if even these didn't let enough oxygen through with very very long-term wear. Glad you're on the mend, too.

Ah, just read the rest of the thread and seen that you're already wearing them. (Although I wsa on the Focus ones I think).

Yeah, I've got to sleep in them tonight and then get checked tomorrow at 9am. I hope they're OK, not least because I want to buy a load of stuff afterwards. I noticed the difference between these and dailies straight away too, particularly at the end of the day and also first thing in the morning. I'll not be going back to dailies if I can help it, and like I said, hopefully I'll switch to those Focus ones soon enough. I was going to get them from here, if you were wondering.