Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:44:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Scarf technique

Started by Milo, January 28, 2007, 11:36:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toad in the Hole

Quote from: "Lady Beaner"No, no, no.... NO draping boys! The halve and loop look is best for you macho, macho men. It makes boys look like THE SEX. Do it, do it now!

However, it doesn't keep your neck warm, which is the point of them in this freezing weather - hence the wrapping method being more practical.  but you have to wrap it several times round your neck with a big long scarf.  Anything less that twice round and it's not a real scarf / not long enough.

Marvin

Quote from: "afrayn"
Quote from: "Lady Beaner"No, no, no.... NO draping boys! The halve and loop look is best for you macho, macho men. It makes boys look like THE SEX. Do it, do it now!

However, it doesn't keep your neck warm, which is the point of them in this freezing weather - hence the wrapping method being more practical.  but you have to wrap it several times round your neck with a big long scarf.  Anything less that twice round and it's not a real scarf / not long enough.

If you have a big warm scarf and loop it properly it keeps your neck beautifully warm, and apparently the ladies dig it.

Anyway, I'll send you that tracklisting now.

If you're lurking around Bank tube station in around 10 minutes' time you'll see me doing it loopy style baby

Lady Beaner

Make it Highbury in 45mins and we'll call it even?

Gah, left the office just before you posted that

*shakes fist at sky*