Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 10:39:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length

CHOW

Started by Captain Crunch, February 01, 2007, 12:20:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gazzyk1ns

Quote from: "Shoulders?-Stomach!"I rediscovered breakfast waffles last night after drinking a few bottles of Asahi. Bloody good, they're bloody good.

Stick em in a toaster- take em out in 30 seconds and lightly spread some butter on the top. Genius. Foreplay for saliva.

What did you eat after the breakfast waffles, then?

If they're the belgian butter ones, they are indeed fabulous. Especially with a bit of caramel-type sauce on.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: "gazzyk1ns"
Quote from: "Shoulders?-Stomach!"I rediscovered breakfast waffles last night after drinking a few bottles of Asahi. Bloody good, they're bloody good.

Stick em in a toaster- take em out in 30 seconds and lightly spread some butter on the top. Genius. Foreplay for saliva.

What did you eat after the breakfast waffles, then?

Nothing. I'm a bit of a tease.

the midnight watch baboon

I had beans in my fry-up this morning. I don't even like them, think I just have them to fill up the plate, really. They soggy up my waffles- Partridge was right, sausages should be used as a breakwater to stop potato infiltration- never seem to be the right temperature and are just rubbish... although, that said, I do quite like beans on toast! Oh, me!

Joy Nktonga

Steak, burger, two sausages, two rashers of bacon and three hash browns with some garlic and horseradish mustard on the side. NO BEANS! Unfortunately I'd run out of eggs. Still, a champion breakfast which should see me through to my evening meal nicely (which will be steak again - got 'em out of the cheapy chiller and they need to be eaten by today).

biniput

My favourite at 3:00am is just egg yolk from a griddled egg and lightly cooked onions sandwich.  Farking larvely.

Utter Shit

Scrambled egg is my favourite late night effort. Delicious.

mook

My girlfriend promised to make me some homemade scotch eggs this weekend, the proper ones with a bit of anchovie and fresh sage in the sausage meat. Has she made them, has she hell the lazy old cow.

surreal

just had some mozarella cheese on toast, for the first time in aaaaaaaages.... heaven, I tells ya....

I was planning on having fajitas and watching a movie tonight but the old Welsh Rarebit has gone and filled me up.... darn....

Utter Shit

Funny that, I just devoured a bit of cheese on toast as well. Red Leicester with a bit of ketchup. Yes.

Eight Taiwanese Teenagers

I made bolgnaise lasst night, and I'm turning the leftovers into chilli con carne tonight. Any tips?

mook

Quote from: "Eight Taiwanese Teenagers"I made bolgnaise lasst night, and I'm turning the leftovers into chilli con carne tonight. Any tips?

Hopefully your not taking the piss, this is what I'd do though.

Finely chop an onion and as much fresh chilli as you fancy, soften them in some oil, don't let them brown if you can help it. After a bit add a tsp of cumin and cook for a minute, keep stirring. When thats done chuck in some tinned tomatoes, some oreganoand some tomatoe puree and let it cook down by half and then bung in some kidney beans. Then put all that into the bolognaise and warm it up.

surreal

I think we need a thread like the "Domestic Goddess Kitchen" again - but this time for the hopeless and unimaginative cooks like yours truly... maybe like "I have x in the fridge, what can I make?"

I might start one if I can be arsed rooting around in the fridge and cupboards for some sample ingredients

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Quote from: "Eight Taiwanese Teenagers"I made bolgnaise lasst night, and I'm turning the leftovers into chilli con carne tonight. Any tips?

Wack a load of Tabasco and kidney beans into it and serve it with rice. Unless you want to be eating the bolognaise/chili hybrid for the next few days in which case follow mook's advice.