Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 07:51:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length

CHOW

Started by Captain Crunch, February 01, 2007, 12:20:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lt Plonker

Quote from: "aaaaaaaaaargh!"
Quote from: "Lt Plonker"I had a Ham, Mozzarella, tomato and basil panini with a GLASS bottle of Pepsi, like from the 50's.

I had the urge to shout 'gee-whiz' and 'golly' a lot, during lunch.

I work in a little town called Honiton and the eateries are brilliant!

Jeepers, that's swell.  Honiton's a lovely place isn't it?

Ah, it's lovely, yes.  

Lots of dithering old dears that they release into the town just in time to clog up the tills at lunch time. And a spectacular array of strange characters, one of whom choked to death on a Mars Bar in the high street.

I really hope I'm here for the tar barrells this year. :)

Captain Crunch

Quote from: "rudi"Captain - is your name in honour of the eponymous phreaker, or the cereal?

Neither.  I'm a borderline obsessive GWAR fan and that's one of the songs on the first album.  I'd never heard of the character or the cereal but have since been filled in.  Lesson for today, spend more than two minutes choosing your username and run it past Google and the member list first.

Lunch for Friday: garlic naan, vegetable samosas, selection of fruit, pepsi (plastic bottle), roll-up.  I made an effort.

i) Steamed chicken, crab and shrimp dumplings
ii) Eggplant, peppers and green beans
iii) Pork fritters with a super sticky sweet and sour sauce.

I WIN!!! (the race to cardio)

butnut

EGGPLANT??!!!!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!

Bloody Yanks.

I'm so so so so sorry...

There are far too many Yanks and Canucks where I work. Also, the Chinese all use American English, I've been corrupted!

Lady Beaner

Chicken and mayo on brown, fresh orange juice and a packet of Tayto cheese and onion crisps.

My breath now honks of cheese and onion and I cannot get rid of it... help!

Morrisfan82

Try sucking off a tramp.

Or, y'know, mints. :)

Lady Beaner

Hmmm, the tramp tasted of cheese and onion too.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Was he rubbing crisps on his willy or were you letting him dip in you packet like a sherbet dipper?

Ronnie the Raincoat

I'm quite jealous of you with your tasty three course lunches (a drink, sandwich and a packet of crisps is a three course meal) when I had a Muller yoghurt for my lunch.  It was a Muller light.  Which doesn't even qualify as a real yoghurt.

Lady Beaner

Yep, that is pretty much glorified spunk in a tub. 'Light' anything tastes of fuck all... and you should be ashamed.

Cambrian Times

Scrambled eggs with mushrooms and tarragon.

On white bread.

With Tomato Sauce.

the midnight watch baboon

I had a cheese'n'sausage thingy toastie thingy.

Today has been pure fucking chaos and aside from a bit of cheese, I've barely eaten.  I'm very, very hungry.

boki

I just had one finger of a white chocolate kit-kat (they were reduced in Sainsbury's, so Nestle gonna be losin' some money on me, maaaan) and thn a banana, and now I'm going downstairs for the other kit-kat finger.

Blaaah

Honey on toast, Cup-a-Soup, water.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Chocolate pudding. On it's own. For dinner.

I've got coupons for the applause....

Mister Cairo

I had a Mars Bar slice from the humanities restaurant on campus and it was yummy.

the midnight watch baboon

I had a homemade avocado soup just now, it was good.

Go With The Flow

I had a veggie lasagne with chips, and a bar of Bourneville afterwards. Fantastiqué!

Deadman97

Quote from: "Mister Cairo"I had a Mars Bar slice from the humanities restaurant on campus and it was yummy.
What's a Mars bar slice? Surely that's not just a slice of Mars Bar? Is it a cake? What is it?

Quote from: "cool_penguin_0"I had a veggie lasagne with chips, and a bar of Bourneville afterwards. Fantastiqué!

This is a combo I never understood.  Pasta.  Fine.  Potatoes. Fine.  Pasta and potatoes?  Too many white carbs, man.

Lady Beaner

I have an assistant. He is very strange with his food. I once took a picture of his lunch...

Yep, that's right... a block of cheese. Check out the knife and for for fuck sake. Honestly, this is what I have to put up with on a daily basis.

He also told how one night he was making pasta, and it was very bland. So, he added sprouts, sardines and three potatoes to it.

Mister Cairo

Quote from: "Deadman97"
Quote from: "Mister Cairo"I had a Mars Bar slice from the humanities restaurant on campus and it was yummy.
What's a Mars bar slice? Surely that's not just a slice of Mars Bar? Is it a cake? What is it?

It's melted Mars Bar on top of Rice Krispies, I'm not sure whereabouts you can get it from, but try it if you see it, you'll probably like it.

TotalMink

I am enjoying a can of smoked mackrel - vegetable soup with lots of encona hot pepper sauce and some watercress salad, washed down with a litre of lipton ice tea.  .  Originally I was going to have sardines but the can was swollen.   I opened it and stunk out the communal kitchen.

Borboski

My lunch is pretty much always a bagette type sarnie (usually ham and dill) from the shop, an apple, and a can of coke.

El Unicornio, mang

I'm having an Angus burger and a Twix 4-to-go and chocolate milk. I can't wait!

sanchopanza

Quote from: "sick as a pike"Apple, banana and grapes, chopped up and dressed with plain soya yoghurt.  Jesus, what have I become?

That's fucking pathetic!  Fucking liberal.  If you come into the lunchroom when I was eating lunch I would leave in disgust!

What did I have?  Same as I always do.  Whatever has been reduced in the bargain bucket in Somerfield.  Today it was a cheese and tomato pizza (19p) Grannies scotch broth soup (29p) and some DolceBlue Italian Cheese (39p).

You fucking social climber!

Still Not George

[cerys]

I had a pepperoni pizza.  Yummy.

[/cerys]

Shoulders?-Stomach!

I'm about to have a pepperoni pizza.

That Goodfellas La Bottega frozen pizza must be the nicest thing ever brought to ice.