Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:40:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Happy Happy Joy Joy!

Started by Cerys, March 23, 2004, 01:16:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cerys

I just got an email from http://www.websters-dictionary-online.org/ - they're using some of my photographs!  I'm in on about thirty-seven words.  I'm grinning like a maniac.  Yippee!

I don't get paid, though.  Before you ask.

J-boy

well done.
Dosen't have wankathon though.

mook

Nice one Cerys...

Did you submit your pics to them or did they find them?

Have you got one in scx.hu yet?

Timmay

Cerys

Quote from: "mook"Did you submit your pics to them or did they find them?

They found them.

QuoteHave you got one in scx.hu yet?

That's where they found them!  I'm assuming that's where they found Timmay's, too.

Timmay

Cerys

I've just had a look at your gallery, young Timmay - I like.  You have lizards and a rhino and everything!  Yay!

Timmay

Yeah, they're very snobby over there at scx.hu though - a lot of my submitted pictures never actually got accepted. You'd have had a lot more safari animals otherwise!

Checked your gallery out - some of it's scary shit indeed. But then again, what else should I expect from our 'Kes? ;)

EDIT: And thanks for your comments!! Just spotted em!

smoker

cerys, your stuff is unbelievable. the lemmings / spine one and the thatcher one should earn you a multimongia oscar

mook

yeah, i remember the lemmings/ head one from a worth1000 comp..

Blimey, with this thread and your 'Sama lyrics over in GD today is turning out to be a right old Cerys lovefest..innit.

Hmm...Cerys lovefest, sounds like fun. Where the fuck is Abergerwotsitanyhoo?..;-)

Vermschneid Mehearties

QuoteWhere the fuck is Abergerwotsitanyhoo?..;-)

[zeta-jones]Whales. Near the Breakin' Beakins'.[/zeta-jones]

Cerys

Cheers, smoker!

As for the Cerys Lovefest, tickets for this year's event are sold out.  Book early for next year to avoid disappointment!

MarmiteCarpenter

Wow, I just had a peek at your gallery too, great stuff! Its all very well monging a cats head onto a giraffe, but those pics where something else, making whole images like that. That green face (top right) is fantastic. Good job getting in the big W, too ;)

Timmay

Yeah yeah, well done ar'Kes, yada yada, licky licky, etc.

Sod y'all then.

MarmiteCarpenter

Timmay, I liked your pics too, even if no-one else in the whole wide world does, even if it makes me unpopular with the cool kids. Nah seriously, your pics are ace too.

Cerys

Well, I like them - and I never give a damn about 'cool'.  I prefer to be hip and groovy - but only in an ironic kind of way.

Still Not George

I've just seen her pants. Thought you should all know.

mook

Were they the comfy "ladies week" pants or the special birthdays/holidays/christmas pants?

There is a difference you know.

Cerys

Comfy.  Black, though, obviously.