Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 12:22:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length

My Fingers Still Smell Of Garlic A Bit

Started by boki, February 07, 2007, 05:56:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

boki

...two days after handling one pissy little clove!  And before anybody mentions it, I have got one of those fucking steel 'soap' thingies.  

Still, at least I can pretend to be some sort of renaissance man who cook s a bit rather than living off frozen bollocks all the time, even though it's not true and my attempt at a simple ragu was a bloody disaster...

mook

I don't suppose you have any fresh parsley knocking about, if you have rub that between your fingers. It won't do fuck all, it just feels nice.

boki

weekender

Freshly chopped garlic, placed onto your usual cheese on toast.

Best drunk food ever, best pre-emptive hangover cure ever.

The melted cheese and garlic combination rocks.

Better than sex?

No, but still nice.

That is all.

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

I like the smell of garlic on my fingers. I try and slice it as thin as I possibly can, like in Goodfellas.

El Unicornio, mang

There's a restaurant in San Francisco called 'The Stinking Rose' which makes all their dishes with tons of garlic. You can even get garlic ice cream. It's expensive but the food is great, I had a mussell pasta dish which was amazing, although I reeked of garlic for the next two days.

butnut

If you like garlic and Swedish goths, then 'Garlic & Shots' in Soho is the place for you.

Morrisfan82

Quote from: "boki"at least I can pretend to be some sort of renaissance man who cook s a bit rather than living off frozen bollocks all the time
Christ, sounds like Findus have gone downhill a bit.

ziggy starbucks

I like Birds Eye southern fried bollocks

although I'm a bit uncertain which animal they come from

Lady Beaner

Quote from: "butnut"If you like garlic and Swedish goths, then 'Garlic & Shots' in Soho is the place for you.

I always walk past that place and think about going in, but worried about stinking when I come back out.