Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,585,310
  • Total Topics: 106,766
  • Online Today: 1,077
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 03:46:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length

What female body type do blokes go for? (Yes, I have silly girly weight worries.)

Started by SOTS, February 17, 2007, 02:08:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: "biniput"(picture)

Big enough to get the point across.
Is the one on the left on the paramilitary wing (hah) of the Boobie family?

biniput

That is a PAIR of boobies.  One MIGHT have left wing tendencies.

Marvin

I keep misreading this as 'Which female body part do guys go for?', which would be a reasonably short thread in reality.

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: "Captain Crunch""Look at me everyone, I am a confident person!"
"Great, confident about what?"
"Er, I don't know.  But while you're there fancy giving me one over the pool table?"
"No, you smell like my Mum which has triggered my primal instinct not to procreate with anyone genetically similar to myself, we're only animals after all!"
"Fair enough."
"Nice tits though."
"Thanks."
I just wanted to say that this put a great big smile on my face.

As for the original question, I think it's all been said, especially early on in the thread.  Don't worry girl.  As the song says:
QuoteEnjoy the power and beauty of your youth. Oh, never mind. You will not understand the power and beauty of your youth until they've faded. But trust me, in 20 years, you'll look back at photos of yourself and recall in a way you can't grasp now how much possibility lay before you and how fabulous you really looked.

You are not as fat as you imagine.

Do not read beauty magazines. They will only make you feel ugly.
Take care.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Quote from: "Ambient Sheep"As for the original question, I think it's all been said, especially early on in the thread.
Hmm. So what do you think about what's been said, SOTS?

Go With The Flow

Quote from: "butnut"Warm ones.

3 hours 12 minutes too late there sire.

Go With The Flow

gazzyk1ns

Either that's extreme irony there Brutus or you've done someth- no, OK, I won't.

Bingo Fury

Only just found this thread, and it seems the ideal place to open up an area of ignorance that I feel needs to be remedied.

When people talk about size 10, size 14, sizes 12-16, etc, I just cannot picture what they mean at all. I've no frame of reference. We all have our blind spots - back in my wedded days, I could never commit my wife's bra size or dress size to memory for some reason.

I did once try Google Imaging and browsing online mail-order catalogues to see if I could find some kind of chart with silhouettes or photos, but, as usual, gave up because I couldn't find what I was looking for in the first ten minutes.

So is a size 10 healthy- or emaciated-looking? Is a size 16 the epitomy of cuddliness and curvaceousness? Any helpful pictures would be appreciated. Then we can all argue about which we fancy more.

Captain Crunch

You've got two hopes of cracking that one matey, just give up.  All shops vary, a 16 in M&S is a 10 in Primark, a 34C in La Senza is a 36A in Pantyland, it goes on and on.  Then you've got the American sizes, European ones cluttering up everything as well.  Just buy her a puppy or archery lessons instead.

Bingo Fury

Quote from: "Captain Crunch"You've got two hopes of cracking that one matey, just give up.  All shops vary, a 16 in M&S is a 10 in Primark, a 34C in La Senza is a 36A in Pantyland, it goes on and on.  Then you've got the American sizes, European ones cluttering up everything as well.  Just buy her a puppy or archery lessons instead.

Well, I'm somewhat the wiser now, but isn't there some kind of British standard? How can women be expected to buy clothing online, for instance, or from a catalogue, if it's that chaotic?

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: "Bingo Fury"Well, I'm somewhat the wiser now, but isn't there some kind of British standard? How can women be expected to buy clothing online, for instance, or from a catalogue, if it's that chaotic?
Now you know why it takes them so long to buy clothes, the poor bastards.  Seriously, it's not really fair.

MissInformed

Quote from: "Ambient Sheep"
Quote from: "Bingo Fury"Well, I'm somewhat the wiser now, but isn't there some kind of British standard? How can women be expected to buy clothing online, for instance, or from a catalogue, if it's that chaotic?
Now you know why it takes them so long to buy clothes, the poor bastards.  Seriously, it's not really fair.
And now you know we really mean it when we say we have nothing to wear.

threeism

Quote from: "goldfish"Bollocks.

Confidence does make people attractive, mostly because lack of confidence is unattractive. The brutal truth is that it's much harder for someone to like you if you don't like yourself. Plus, men who actively pursue women with low self esteem tend to be some of the worst cunts known to humankind.
Shyness is nice. It doesn't necessarily mean you don't like yourself, just that you take a while to get comfortable with people you don't know.

Mr Wrong

Quote from: "threeism"
Shyness is nice.
But, shyness can stop you, from doing all the things in life you want to.

Marvin

Quote from: "threeism"
Quote from: "goldfish"Bollocks.

Confidence does make people attractive, mostly because lack of confidence is unattractive. The brutal truth is that it's much harder for someone to like you if you don't like yourself. Plus, men who actively pursue women with low self esteem tend to be some of the worst cunts known to humankind.
Shyness is nice. It doesn't necessarily mean you don't like yourself, just that you take a while to get comfortable with people you don't know.

Shyness can be nice to start with, but some confidence is really attractive, even if it's just confidence in the relationship. A sexual relationship with someone who has no self-confidence can be extremely frustrating and a bit of a turn-off, wheras, even a normally shy person, who can have a bit of confidence in themselves in that situation is far more attractive.

extradave

I like to think of it as a big id and a small ego.

Not sure on my freudian theory but I reckon the principles there.

Smackhead Kangaroo

Suttonpubcrawl

Heh, I just asked my girlfriend what size she is and apparently she's an American size 4 (which is a British size 8). When she was a bit thinner a few years ago, she was an American size 1 or 2 (British sizes 5-6). Clearly I must be a body fascist, going out with someone who was once nearly a size zero!