Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 08:51:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Your clothing preferences

Started by Mister Cairo, February 18, 2007, 01:28:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cerys

Black, white/cream, red, purple or green.  Usually plain as opposed to patterned. In the form of long, loose clingy blouses, long skirts, and tight stretch-fabric tops.  Leggings, but only usually in combination with the aforementioned blouses.  This has all been adapted recently, mind, to take into account the need for swift tit-access.

Lady Beaner

Quote from: "Cerys"This has all been adapted recently, mind, to take into account the need for swift tit-access.
And she isn't talking about breast-feeding the baby either! Slut... :-)

Deadman97

The rules, as I see 'em- spend plenty of money on your jeans and shoes, keep your top half loose and casual and you'll not go far wrong.

I follow this advice, and I usually look pretty awesome.

EDIT: And, to pass on the greatest bit of advice I ever recieved: "If you're clean and you smell nice, someone'll like you".

Cerys

Quote from: "Lady Beaner"
Quote from: "Cerys"This has all been adapted recently, mind, to take into account the need for swift tit-access.
And she isn't talking about breast-feeding the baby either! Slut... :-)
What can I say?  SNG likes his booby-time.

Go With The Flow

Quote from: "SOTS"This is usually matched with a fairly tight t-shirt that shows that I have quite decent sized boobs
I don't like showing myself off

Come on, love. You're fibbing nobody but yourself. And us.

The Widow of Brid

Quote from: "the midnight watch baboon"I wear whatever trousers fit me, which is 38"waist x 36"leg. I currently have 2 pairs of size-suitable jeans in differing shades of blue. Hardly any shops ever sell trousers that fit me, shop assistants eye me like I've asked if they sell wetsuits for monkeys if I enquire, and High & Mighty is just shit.

Oh, Catalogue has the exact same measurements and problems. He's recently resorted to just wearing 36" waists low under his stomach. Mmm. Attractive.

the midnight watch baboon

Quote from: "Mrs Trousers"
Quote from: "the midnight watch baboon"I wear whatever trousers fit me, which is 38"waist x 36"leg. I currently have 2 pairs of size-suitable jeans in differing shades of blue. Hardly any shops ever sell trousers that fit me, shop assistants eye me like I've asked if they sell wetsuits for monkeys if I enquire, and High & Mighty is just shit.

Oh, Catalogue has the exact same measurements and problems. He's recently resorted to just wearing 36" waists low under his stomach. Mmm. Attractive.

Hooray, let me know if he's up for a nail-bombing campaign to ensure equal trouser rights for the tall'n'tubby!

the midnight watch baboon

Quote from: "the midnight watch baboon"
Hooray, let me know if he's up for a nail-bombing campaign

Or a petition, maybe.

SOTS

Quote from: "cool_penguin_0"
Quote from: "SOTS"This is usually matched with a fairly tight t-shirt that shows that I have quite decent sized boobs
I don't like showing myself off

Come on, love. You're fibbing nobody but yourself. And us.

I should probably rephrase...

I don't show off the flesh. That's it... but i'm perfectly comfortable showing that I have boobs. And they're not small.

Des Nilsen

I wear pretty much anything, though there's a certain style that seems to go with my body, so I stick to it. The clothes have to be loose enough to look alright on my broad shoulders but tight enough to fit my unusual skinnyness.

Big red shoes (Converses that also come in blue, black and turquoise depending on what kecks I've got on), tight tee shirts with stripes or blackness or my own drawings of bunny rabbits or whatever, Baggy but bum-hugging khakis (also drawn on) or garish (usually tartan) bondage pants.
Tight buttoned shirts and flaired red trousers are comfy too. Tight feels sexy but they're hard to do a lot of walking in and I do like to wander for a bit.
Stripey socks of various bright colours and badges on my trusty green tight German army jacket.

I've never found a hat that was any good.

-

terminallyrelaxed

I wear blue jeans and brown shoes, and t-shirts of various hues. Every day.
I only look for jobs that I can go casual to. I have no interest in or respect for fashion. Practicality and durability are my only clothing concerns.

Artemis

I loathe 'labels' and often yearn for a more 'alternative' wardrobe then the slightly ordinary t-shirt and jeans one that I have, and I have no excuses really, living in Manchester but apart from Affleks Palace, I wouldn't know where to go to look.

The Widow of Brid

Quote from: "the midnight watch baboon"

Or a petition, maybe.

There's a better way than that, surely? Just think of the unique opportunities offered to the long leggity revenge seeker. No need for you to restrict yourselves to letterboxes. Skylights, first floor windows,any number of architectural features become opportunities to dispense urinary justice.

petula dusty

When I was working my wardrobe consisted of close-fitting, 3/4 sleeve V-neck sweaters or similar tops in various colours (mainly black, cream, blue, green or red) teamed with black or grey trousers or longish bias cut skirts and either DMs, flat pumps or heels. Also hair and make up done every day.

I played it fairly safe with clothes as I'm a well-proportioned size 18 so I avoid anything too fussy/baggy/tight but try to accentuate the positives (hourglass shape) and camouflage the bad bits (short legs, baby belly).

Nowadays, if I can find anything on the floor that's not covered in baby sick/drool/poo or breastmilk it's a bonus but it's inevitable any or all of those fluids will be deposited on it within half an hour.

swarfmonkey

Quote from: "Des Nilsen"The clothes have to be loose enough to look alright on my broad shoulders but tight enough to fit my unusual skinnyness.

I tried on a shirt that would have been, possibly, ideal for you. The shirt was XL and it fitted on my torso but I literally couldn't bend my arms for fear of doing an incredible hulk. What's the score? Surely someone with a 44" chest would be expected to have biceps of some description. I must admit that my arms are are bigger than average but this was ridiculous.

Recently I've started wearing v-neck jumpers with a shirt underneath. I'm slowly turning into my dad.

Although I haven't beaten up Peter Stringfellow before he was famous

mothman

As in a shirt shirt, button-up, with collar, etc.?

The way I always wanted to wear my V-neck jumer at school, only if you took your tie off you had to take the jumper off too. And roll up your sleeves. Seriously. And then they had these blue aertex shirts in summer. . . fucking public schools.

Because that's probably quite trendy right now. This sort of "geek chic" look. Like that twunt in the Ford peoplecarrier ad, going through all the doors.

Deadman97

Quote from: "swarfmonkey"Recently I've started wearing v-neck jumpers with a shirt underneath.
That's a beautiful look you're sporting there. Nice loose pair of jeans and wide trainers and you're on to a winner.

Eight Taiwanese Teenagers

Quote from: "Deadman97"
Quote from: "swarfmonkey"Recently I've started wearing v-neck jumpers with a shirt underneath.
That's a beautiful look you're sporting there. Nice loose pair of jeans and wide trainers and you're on to a winner.

What colour jumpers?

Deadman97

Quote from: "Eight Taiwanese Teenagers"What colour jumpers?
For me, a nice deep grey with a white shirt. Very light bleachy-looking jeans. Don't shave for a day or two.

swarfmonkey

Black with a white shirt, dark blue jeans. Beige with a blue shirt, browny-grey jeans. I think it looks good, other people's opinion may differ.