Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:23:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length

This Forum

Started by Neil, February 26, 2007, 10:13:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mook

Quote from: Janek's Little Black Box
Quote from: "afrayn"From what Neil and BWW said, I take it it's been used before, but who stole it?

I guess it was pinched originally from www.somethingawful.com.

Little Hoover

Lady Beaner

ziggy starbucks

Fluffy Rabbits Society Forum

Quote from: "mook"I guess it was pinched originally from www.somethingawful.com.
Sorry, I got confused. I thought 'it was stolen' meant someone else stole it from cookdandbombd not the other way round. It's a crap title anyway, and everyone uses it (type in "General Bullshit" and "Forum" into Google). Trust me - Keep It Light is the way forward. It's a winner. Keep It Light.

Mister Cairo

Delightful Chit-chat

Badinage and Biscuits

EFB

Mornington Crescent.

I win!

ffogems

Tit and Tat

The cursor for this forum must have images of dusty antiques and assortedly-sized tits trailing behind it.

If you do not do as I request I will hack into your server and drop a poo in it.
I assure you it will not be pleasant and will look, but certainly in no way smell, like an over-cooked herby sausage.

Thymes ticking.

Lady Beaner

Morrisfan82

Flimsy Whimsy (And Occasional Mimsy)

Neil

Ha, that's great :-)

niat

Shits and giggles.

Nah, General Bullshit is about right.

Mr Wrong

Quote from: "Lady Beaner"
Quote from: "Mr Wrong"Schofield's Batty House.

I won't have anyone bringing shame upon the Schofield name! Go and stand in the corner.
Mmmm, I love it when you discipline me Lady B.

23 Daves

If I were a newcomer to the forum, I don't know if "General Bullshit" and "General Discussion" would be a very clear distinction....

You could rename "General Discussion" "The Pipe Smoking Society" or something - a place where intelligent discussion on the views of the day is welcomed with a nod of the head, whereas "General Bullshit" is like the saloon bar on the other side.

Or - what about "Lounge Bar" and "Saloon Bar"?

No, probably not.