Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:47:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Chris Morris has a broken arm :(

Started by LIVE NUT SYPHON, March 24, 2004, 12:43:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
The celebrity news today  is..... that Chris has a broken arm I saw him today in London....this is no joke...wonder what he has been doing?..maybe too much wanking over imminant release of Maxine Carr?

The mind boggles....

:)

alan strang

He broke it on purpose to satirise all those moronic sheep-like idiots who think arms should work properly. Genius!

Don't even think of sending him a get-well-soon card. It'll end up on the Warp site, printed upside-down with a big cock on it.

2pintz

Quote from: "alan strang"Don't even think of sending him a get-well-soon card. It'll end up on the Warp site, printed upside-down with a big cock on it.

(2pintz reaches for his pen and get well soon cards)

2pintz

alan strang

Quote from: "2pintz"(2pintz reaches for his pen and get well soon cards)

You fool - he's laughing at you! Don't you realise?

2pintz

surprised you took me seriously.....

2pintz

Godzilla Bankrolls

I'm surprised you took Alan's second post seriously.

2pintz

damnit! foiled by my own comment!

2pintz
(plotting revenge.... fuckit, can't be arsed)

NobodyGetsOutAlive

Quote from: "alan strang"Don't even think of sending him a get-well-soon card. It'll end up on the Warp site, printed upside-down with a big cock on it.

Hahaha  :)

nice one

Morrisfan82

I don't reckon him breaking his arm was deliberate, but rather that the obvious plaster cast he's got on it is.

Joy Nktonga

This made up story from the Daily Mail in my mind:

QuoteT.V. Sicko Morris Breaks Arm

The Daily Mail can reveal that Britain's most hated man, television's sick paedophile promoter Chris Morris, has, in a delicious twist of fate, broken his arm. Now he can share the pain felt by millions following his filthy antics.

Morris achieved notoriety when he disastrously tried to lampoon paedophilia and sensationally outraged the population of the entire world. In a television "special", shown originally on Channel 4 in 2001 and, much to the disgust of billions of Britons, repeated every day since then, Morris used his own, and other peoples' children to lure paedophiles into the open in order to laud praise upon them, and possibly share paedophile techniques. Channel 4 and Morris were branded "sick b******s" after showing graphic scenes of paedophiles in action and for manipulating through modern computer technology the testimonies of many celebrities, many of whom have been the victims of paedophiles and their pets, to apparently praise paedophiles.

For a short time after the broadcast of his "Brass Eyes" Morris chose to hide away rather than face the public to answer for his actions, but has recently been seen "walking" according to one eye-witness who wishes to remain anonymous. It would appear that Morris began to feel that public opinion was of little importance, and was trying to integrate himself into society by using public facilities, working, and trying to breathe England's sweet fresh air, much like the trillions of asylum seekers who invade our shores everyday.

It is not yet known if Morris broke his arm whilst engaging in a sex act with a paedophile, or if he was attacked by an angry mob. Channel 4 has refused to comment, and Morris himself appears to have nothing to say on the subject, saying only "I have nothing to say on the subject."

In a related matter, Christine Morris, from Brighton, Has been verbally abused and had eggs and other detritus thrown at her by misguided, but well-intentioned, members of the public after locals discovered that a "Chris Morris" had moved into the local area just days after the "Paedophile Special" was first aired in 2001. She can now walk down the street safely due to the fact that she clearly hasn't broken her arm and people can finally tell the difference.

Purple Tentacle

orangedog

abbot lau

He hasn't broken his arm so much as is satirising the media's portrayal of broken arms.

Shit, I think this joke has already been made- and better.

Purple Tentacle

Maybe there was a fight in the recording studio during the TDT commentary.

I reckon Armando snapped his ulna like a twig with those big powerful Italian hands.

I preferred it when he broke his arm on the radio with Hesletine's coffin.  And anyway, I think we're over-looking the importance of others in the breaking of his arm.  Didn't Victor Lewis Smith break his arm back in the early 1990s etc etc etc.

I wasn't going to bother with this thread but you twisted my arm.

Darrell

Quote from: "Partridge's Love Child"I wasn't going to bother with this thread but you twisted my arm.

MAAAAHH!!!!

You had to say it, didn't you!

Jon

It was actually Peter Bayhnam who broke his arm, but Morris got the credit.

Silver SurferGhost

Hang about, hang about...
To be technically correct, shouldn't that be "Chris Morris has an broken arm :( "
Tch, very sloppy that...

Well it was either that or a fisting joke, and as I realise this isn't GD....

Jon

"An" goes before vowel sounds, so no.

hencole

You should have stuck with a fisting joke.

Silver SurferGhost

Oh for fuck's sake

it's been strongly suggested I should put a wink here, but you can all fuck right off

NobodyGetsOutAlive

Quote from: "alan strang"He broke it on purpose to satirise all those moronic sheep-like idiots who think arms should work properly. Genius!

Don't even think of sending him a get-well-soon card. It'll end up on the Warp site, printed upside-down with a big cock on it.

Which will then be an easter egg for the dvd release for his Nathan Barley thing next year