Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:26:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Monk

Started by wherearethespoons, February 27, 2007, 08:33:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quadraspazzed

Quote from: MuteBanana on September 11, 2009, 03:00:44 AM
Play.com are now doing 1-6 for 29 pound.

Thanks for the heads-up, ordered it yesterday. However, being hungover, depressed and having no one around to stop my foolishness, I ended up spending €150 in total on other stuff too. Oh well.

actwithoutwords

Finally watched episode 4 of the new season tonight. Great stuff. New season has been slightly underwhelming so far, but the doppelganger one, and the UFO one have been very good fun.

An tSaoi

I saw an episode on telly the other day that I really enjoyed. They're making a film or a TV pilot based on Monk, and they hire a method actor to play him. He becomes to engrossed in the character that he tries to solve Monk's wife's murder. Very funny stuff, and the guy playing "Monk" was great.

willbo

timebug

Overall, I loved this series. I saw a lot of them on the Beeb when they showed it, and since my son got me a digital streaming box (with an eye patch,as it were, no affiliation to Amazon,NetFlix etc!) I have rewatched the whole lot. Quality veers between funny and downright ludicrous, but it passes an enjoyable 45 minutes!

rue the polywhirl

Quote from: willbo on January 09, 2021, 07:26:15 PM
never knew about this till tonight - https://youtu.be/f4W2xmqjvx4?t=305

That was really good. The mythic quest one should have been about 7 minutes as well.

dead-ced-dead

Quote from: timebug on January 10, 2021, 09:49:17 AM
Overall, I loved this series. I saw a lot of them on the Beeb when they showed it, and since my son got me a digital streaming box (with an eye patch,as it were, no affiliation to Amazon,NetFlix etc!) I have rewatched the whole lot. Quality veers between funny and downright ludicrous, but it passes an enjoyable 45 minutes!

Monk and Psych were both out at the same time. Both of them are fun, funny comedy detective shows. I need to rewatch Monk.