Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 01:27:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Isn't it ironic? (Or when predictive text should fuck off)

Started by swarfmonkey, February 28, 2007, 12:58:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cleverjake

Due to both a mis-spelling and predictive text my brother once informed me that he:

Quotehanded in the essay a week late but roared my way out of losing any marks

"I'll buy the present and you post out the case" was a rather mundane/puzzling text I sent once.

Due to the addition of new words into my predictive dictionary, the phrase "I'm going to see my aunt" has a rather more disturbing ring to it.

actwithoutwords

A gormless former acquaintance of mine once sent a group message to about 20 people on christmas eve wishing us a "Happy Assistmas". He has subsequently been elected to public office in local government. Democracy eh?

Mr. Analytical

Quotehanded in the essay a week late but roared my way out of losing any marks
[/quote]

Superb... simply superb.

Angst in my Pants

Quote from: "aaaaaaaaaargh!""I'll buy the present and you post out the case" was a rather mundane/puzzling text I sent once.

Due to the addition of new words into my predictive dictionary, the phrase "I'm going to see my aunt" has a rather more disturbing ring to it.
Heh, mine does that too!  My mother finds it most amusing given her sister is an absolute aunt.