Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 09:00:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Nice things

Started by gloria, February 28, 2007, 02:28:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
You're obviously just having a mid-burgle CaB sesh, the most natural thing in the world.

Now get that swag and naff off out of there!

Edit: Oh, a nice thing. Not biting your fingernails since you started a thread about nailbiting on here. Huzzah, I can scratch my eyelid by accident!

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Jenny Agutter's dress on Logan's Run.

swarfmonkey

Getting this in an e-mail.

QuoteMorning

Just a quick e-mail to let you know that I have processed your expense underpayment and submitted the details to ****** for payment.  The breakdown is as follows:

12 Dec 05 to 26 Feb 06 (77 days @ 3.97) = £305.69
27 Feb 06 to 01 May 06 (64 days @ 4.34) = £277.76
02 May 06 to 31 Jul 06 (91 days @ 3.97) = £361.27
01 Aug 06 to 31 Oct 06 (92 days @ 4.20) = £386.40
01 Nov 06 to 31 May 07 (151 days @4.20) = £634.20

Total payment £ 1965.32

March pay has already been processed.  So you will not see anything until April pay

If you need any more information please give me a ring

Regards

Oh, that's nice.

Cerys

Edit - argh, trigger happy 'submit' finger.

Cerys

Realising that our sprog, whom I've been breastfeeding while playing Final Fantasy XII, has fallen asleep in my arms - and is therefore giving my right nipple a break from being pulverised by her all-powerful jaws of doom.

'Nice' is such a bland word to describe such a wonderful warm feeling.