Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 12:48:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Some old comics covers I found in my 'file manager'

Started by TC Raymond, February 28, 2007, 04:11:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TC Raymond

You might as well have a look at these, which I published between 2002-06...

Catalogue Trousers

You do have a thing about enormous-chested young women, don't you? Not a criticism, just a comment - after all, (a) so do I and (b) Robert Crumb had a thing about enormous-buttocked young women, and it didn't harm his career none (in fact, these remind me slightly of his illustrating style)...

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Remind me to specify on dating sites that I'm after a woman whose cleavage starts at the collarbone. Are those the squashed lips of a fanny I'm making out on Issue #4?

TC Raymond

Actually I prefer petite women like Natalie Imbruglia, Lisa Scott-Lee, Susanna Hoffs and so on...I draw the huge chested babes because they make a nice shape on the page.

And if you believe that, then Ricky Gervais is the new Peter Cook.

Seriously, I like all types of women but big knockers are an irresistible comedy 'standard' for me, like false teeth and big feet.

[/img]

Santa's Boyfriend

This is an extraordinary comic strip I found a while ago - be warned though, it's on Skrewdriver's website, a band associated with Combat 18 and the National Front, so it's probably best if you don't simply click the link but copy/paste it and open it in a new window, as we probably don't want these wankers finding this place in their site stats.

http://www.skrewdriver.net/ww4.html

TC Raymond

That's not so much "extraordinary" as "utter shit".

Kazuo Kiriyama

Eugene Levy seems to be enjoying himself in that first one.

TC Raymond

Quote from: "Kazuo Kiriyama"Eugene Levy seems to be enjoying himself in that first one.

Yep, that's me, Eugene Levy!