Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 10:43:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length

How many videos have you watched on YouTube?

Started by Neil, March 01, 2007, 11:34:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

I was just looking at my YouTube profile and was astonished to see I'd watched 2344 vids on there!  I don't watch much stuff in general, even tv, as I far prefer listening to music, although every once in a while I do love to sit on YouTube looking for music that I love, and when you get into that cycle, you can be there for hours.  It's just a shame that they remove the stupidest least threatening things from there.

Anyway, how many videos have you watched?

Ciarán2

Loads, but I don't sign in so it doesn't show up on my profile. I've spent the evening watching The Residents, actually. I've spent best part of an hour perusing the vids that pop up in the side bar. Completely compelling. I intend to sleep so I'll log off in 10 mins.

Marvin

961 on my profile, but that's replacing an old profile that I lost and recently I was watching videos logged in as my brother. I need to start signing in properly and keeping favourites actually.

SOTS

1341!

And that was after I registered, I watched a few beforehand as well. I really do need a life.

rudi

I'm guessing that means you missed "This Film is not yet Rated" on BBC4?

Another film to depress the hell out of me...

Neil

Quote from: "rudi"I'm guessing that means you missed "This Film is not yet Rated" on BBC4?

God you panicked me there!  I saw BBC4 then glanced at the system try and saw it said Friday, then got ready to kick myself for fogetting to check the BBC4 schedules, which is something you must do EVERY weekend.  And there you go, Average White Band, New York Dolls and John Cale will be on on Friday night!  Great stuff lines up for Saturday too.  Thank fuck for BBC4 and their penchant for showing great music shows at the weekend.

actwithoutwords

1356. Fuck me. And I only created a profile in the summer.
Averaging about 5 videos every day? Goodness me I need to turn off my computer.

easytarget

Quote from: "rudi"I'm guessing that means you missed "This Film is not yet Rated" on BBC4?

sorta - but it's not very good.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Well I've managed to watch in exactly a year (I seemed to have signed up on 2 March 2006) 9,020 videos! Fuck me, I really should get out more.

Neil

Quote from: "Al Tha Funkee Homosapien"Well I've managed to watch in exactly a year (I seemed to have signed up on 2 March 2006) 9,020 videos! Fuck me, I really should get out more.

See that's more like it, I figured most people would have WAAAAY more views than me.

TTT

Videos Watched: 3

I've watched more than that though, mainly ones that have been embedded in the forums here.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Videos Watched: 818

Hmm, B-Class Youtube user, it seems...

JesusAndYourBush

I haven't spent as long with YouTube as I'd like, since I don't spend as long online as I used to.  I think next time Ms Trotsky goes out for the evening, I'll spend the evening watching lots of comedy and music clips.

captain Grimes

Utter Shit

953 since April last year. That's about 3 a day ish.

Cack Hen

Watched 2,438 and 60,192 views of my videos. I like to imagine those people all stood in a field while I play them small flash encoded videos.

Jack Shaftoe

quadraspazzed

A lot less than I expected actually given the amount of time I've wasted on there. But I'm not usually logged in when I do that. also 40,000 views of my videos.

Fielding

...Which I was quite shocked with as I consider myself a low volume Youtube user.

Thank foodness there aren't stats for stuff like; how many times you've been made curious enough to open a spam email even though you knew it was spam, or how many boxes you've watched being opened on 'deal or no deal' or stuff like that.

Neil

Quote from: "Fielding"663

...Which I was quite shocked with as I consider myself a low volume Youtube user.

Thank foodness there aren't stats for stuff like; how many times you've been made curious enough to open a spam email even though you knew it was spam, or how many boxes you've watched being opened on 'deal or no deal' or stuff like that.

Haha, real world scrobbling would be great!  Then  I'd know exactly how many times I'd waved at someone in the street when I mistakenly thought they were waving at me, or which year was the most popular for waiting for your dinner to cook and then finding you'd forgot to put the food in the oven.

Eight Taiwanese Teenagers

Quote from: "Neil"
Quote from: "Fielding"663

Haha, real world scrobbling would be great!  Then  I'd know exactly how many times I'd waved at someone in the street when I mistakenly thought they were waving at me, or which year was the most popular for waiting for your dinner to cook and then finding you'd forgot to put the food in the oven.

Good grief, what a disturbing idea. I wouldn't like to know how many litres of various substances I have extruded from my body.

161 videos btw.