Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:46:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

"In Conversation With Chris Morris" - Bootleggers required,

Started by Neil, March 02, 2007, 04:29:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

23 Daves

Thanks for this, there's some genuinely interesting things on here.

Dusty Gozongas

ziggy starbucks

StuartGranger

I still think it was a hoax.

Just kidding, good work fella.

Paperlung

jImMy_JaZz

Hey, I don't know if anyone here has heard about it, but I thought I'd make my first post in style and give you all a real treat; apparently in March, Chris Morris appeared at Bournmouth University!!! I know!!! Swear to God!! wonder if anyone managed to tape it?.....

Godzilla Bankrolls

Harry Coal

Thank you very much.  I found it interesting how Morris chose to cut the Holocaust sketch from Brass Eye, he thought it was just being naughty and didn't have a real point to it.  Garry Shandling made a similar point about Ricky Gervais being dressed up as a Nazi in Extras.

notsci

great piece surreptitious recording. i almost felt like i was there, albeit  in someones pocket.

almenOn

HelloWorld

Peace people

We love you

Terabanitoss

Hello
You are The Best!!!
Bye

hangmn-pro

Dear webmasters,

We are proud to launch ProTraff.com, a brand new project offering high quality clicked adult traffic to customers worldwide. We bring you 100% unique and hitbot-filtered clicked traffic at extremely low rates in a variety of niches, in almost any amounts you might need! Get down to real traffic business with ProTraff.com, with its expanding network of traffic-generating TGPs and ever-updated niche list.

Currently the clicked traffic supplies offered at ProTraff.com cover mature, big tits, black, mainstream, mpg and gay niches, but be on the watch for the extended niche list! The network of our sites bringing the traffic has millions of visitors per day, and with our hitbot-filtering and powerful statistics system the traffic will outrun your expectations. Keeping the rates low and the quality high, as well as the available volumes, that is what ProTraff.com team aims at. Traffic from ProTraff.com has remarkably high productivity and converts like nothing else, and we mean it!

Make sure you visit for other promotion-related services. We also offer console traffic (depending on availability), banner spots and text links on sites having millions of visits per day. ProTraff.com also purchases your traffic, check out the site for more info and contact us right away!

Morrisfan82

This guy's a fucking genius. Why are we wasting our time with this comedy site shit? CaB clearly should've diversified into the exciting world of mature, big tits, black, mainstream, mpg and gay niches long ago!

We could at least have a Depressing Sex forum...

rudi

Surely the amount of time we spend on the forum clearly indicates the thrilling non-stop sexual antics that pervade our lives...?

rudi

My future involves either a miner's winky or my winky and some minors.

The medium was annoyingly vague on this important area.

Is this still knocking about anywhere?

The savefile link wont let me download on my computer for security reasons.

Guy

I've got a copy, but as you've generally tended to be such an extraordinarily witless cunt, you can swivel pal.

Quote from: Guy on October 03, 2015, 02:08:15 PM
I've got a copy, but as you've generally tended to be such an extraordinarily witless cunt, you can swivel pal.

But I have absolute no idea who you are!

So how do we go about exchanging this material?

giveover

If anyone has this mp3 please PM me. Have various Armando & other comedy audio things to trade.

giveover

I managed to find this, if anyone wants a copy (along with the Armando Cookd interview) send me a PM!

(And if anyone has, or really wants, the Coogan ebook, please PM too!)

Wain Kar

If anyone is still looking....

http://web.archive.org/web/20070704045617/http://chilled.cream.org/mp3/Chris%20Morris%20-%20Live%20At%20Bournemouth%20University.mp3

TR

Is it possible to download the archived mp3 somehow?

olliebean

Quote from: TR on April 15, 2019, 02:56:57 AM
Is it possible to download the archived mp3 somehow?

In Firefox: right-click on the page, choose "Save Audio As..."
In Chrome: right-click on the play bar, choose (bizarrely) "Save video as..."
Internet Explorer gives the option to save the file when you open the page.
I can't see an obvious way to do it in Edge.

the

This is the direct link to the audio file (rather than the page with the player on it) - you should be able to right-click and save this one:

http://web.archive.org/web/20070704045617if_/http://chilled.cream.org/mp3/Chris%20Morris%20-%20Live%20At%20Bournemouth%20University.mp3

Thanks once again to Tommy Trumpet, wherever you are, for capturing this. Disgusting Bliss was all the richer for the details sourced from this bootleg of a one-off event.