Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 12:53:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length

"In Conversation With Chris Morris" - Bootleggers required,

Started by Neil, March 02, 2007, 04:29:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

Yeah that's polite.  The main one I personally had a real objection to was StuartGrangers huffy spoilt little "When the fucking Christ is he gonna post it?" whinge, which I thought was ridiculous.  Particularly as he'd been at the actual bloody talk less than two weeks before that post was made.  It does take time to sort this kind of thing out, and can be a pain in the hole to be honest, and it's not very pleasant to have people (swearily) hassling you.  Anyway, I've said my piece.

Anonymous

Funnily, I've become a guest all of a sudden. What's all that about?

Tommy Trumpet

Hello, sorry, I understand people's annoyances as you wouldn't think its that hard to stick an mp3 up, but basically I just keep failing to meet up with the guy who has the dictaphone recording when I plan to. But the latest plan is to get it tomorrow. So if I actually remember this time it'll be up soon, although I don't know exactly what software/hardware I'll need to transfer it to PC... I'm assuming its not that difficult.

the psyche intangible

Quote from: "Neil"Well, you need to log in.

Durr. Soup on me face. As for T  Trumpet,  you're in a world far greater than mine when it comes to all that shit. I hope you do us all proud. Get a fucking wriggle on you cunt anyway. Kiddin' like.

Milo

Thanks Mr Trumpet. I remain stupidly excited about hearing it.

rudi

Quote from: "Tommy Trumpet"Hello, sorry, I understand people's annoyances as you wouldn't think its that hard to stick an mp3 up, but basically I just keep failing to meet up with the guy who has the dictaphone recording when I plan to. But the latest plan is to get it tomorrow. So if I actually remember this time it'll be up soon, although I don't know exactly what software/hardware I'll need to transfer it to PC... I'm assuming its not that difficult.

Oh for fuck's sake Tommy you cunt. Pissing well get the shitting move on and, um, bollockingly meet the wanker.

I'm rubbish at swearing.

More power to your elbow, sir.

Twat. (Hurrah!)

Unwanted

Unwanted

notsci

If it's a digital dictaphone then you should be able to 'plug and play'. If it isn't then perhaps try using the audio in plug on back of PC/Mac and record to the machine using a sound editor software (there are planty of Freeware downloads on Versiontracker.com) or audio note taker and convert to Mp3 etc...

Thats probably zero help!

nemoforone

What about the possibility of pulling out of Iraq, letting Iran invade and lose resources fighting their own kind,
and then come in and mop up the dregs?

Tommy Trumpet

Hopefully you can download the mp3 here: http://www.savefile.com/files/595649

It's a bit quiet recording and theres quite a lot of irritating coat rustling and crackly noises whenever the recorder moves... but it seems audible enough all the way through.

butnut

Neil

Fantastic, thanks Tom!  I may try boosting and tidying the audio later, but in the meantime I've stuck it on Cream:

Chris Morris - Live At Bournemouth University

Beck

Really looking forward to this - thanks, Mr. Trumpet!

thanks!
im listening through my stereo, quite loud. i miss a few words here and there but i can make most  of it out.

Glebe

the psyche intangible

Kazuo Kiriyama

What a night. Someone finally put the Alan-a-dale sketch on youtube, and now this. Tommy, you fantastic man.

Burberry Ape

Mr T. Trumpet, you will forever be a legend in the Burberry house - thanks, mate!

Thank you Tommy T and friends. If I imagine Chris is actually speaking from inside a giant pocket, this sounds completely normal. Man, I love bootlegs.

Mattdy

Quote from: "Tommy Trumpet"Hopefully you can download the mp3 here: http://www.savefile.com/files/595649

It's a bit quiet recording and theres quite a lot of irritating coat rustling and crackly noises whenever the recorder moves... but it seems audible enough all the way through.
Ta muchly.

niat

chocky909