Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 06:33:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Telewest Digital TV [Arthur Daley Type Question]

Started by @ssmaster, March 24, 2004, 02:34:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

@ssmaster

Say if hypothetically speaking a person wanted to get a digital TV descrambler for Telewest Digital TV. Where could a person get hold of one of these items and how much are they?

Hypothetically speaking of course.

MonkeyDrummer

Ask the guys who install it. I was fairly sure this was the way to do it, although having never tested it. A few months ago I got NTL installled and started speaking about the magic boxes loudly when he was there. Before long he'd offered to come back and sort me out.

no_offenc

Hypothetically speaking, they'd probably find out you had one eventually and cut your service off......

hypothetically, make sure you don't have it connected if you call em out for service ting

@ssmaster

Quote from: "MonkeyDrummer"Ask the guys who install it. I was fairly sure this was the way to do it, although having never tested it. A few months ago I got NTL installled and started speaking about the magic boxes loudly when he was there. Before long he'd offered to come back and sort me out.

Ahh the problem is that I have had digital TV for a few years now but have just decided I don't want to pay full whack for all of the channels. I have had a search on t'internet and obviously it isn't easy to find anywhere that does them.