Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 02:12:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length

What was the last text message you received/sent?

Started by aaaaaaaaaargh!, March 04, 2007, 02:56:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Pretty simple really.  Feel free to elaborate on the texts, or choose to remain enigmatic.  I'm not going to elaborate on these ones:

Received

Tom thinks that even tho we have only been for one drink and i'm engaged and want tom.  That makes me very busy!!  Who else says that? xxx

Sent (rather more mundanely)

Don't really know.  You know what the chinese whispers are like! xx

Toad in the Hole

Received: (formatting as per text)
Yeah was supposed2go back so we could go shoppin. john oshea had other ideas. was in bed by 8. im in bits now though&am still gettin the cold shoulder. red army

Pretty self-explanatory really, I reckon...

Sent:

QuoteFuck me that's good going son.  Won overall?!  Well done all round, get t feet up no! Cu 2m.

My mate did the Bogle Stroll (55 mile charity walk) in 15h45m and won.  Crazy fool.

gazzyk1ns

Received:
QuoteHope ur dresin up for my bday!?x

Sent:
QuoteNorwich won 3-1

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Bidet...

Cuh, this texting's ruining a 1nc fn lnguag.

Ciarán2

Received: "Ciaran we never got around to meeting up during the week we must do it next week...hope you are keeping well. Chat soon" (From Michael)

Sent: "Did you watch "Threads" yet? If so, what did you think? Did I overstate its scariness? (To Neil)

Mr Wrong

Sent: Daddy's feeling frisky. Get round here and horn-me-up fuzz hole!!!

Received: Where did we go wrong in bringing you up son..etc....

Wah wah wah.

The Duck Man

Received:If you wanna eat together tonight, could you pick up a sauce for either sausage or chicken depending on what you want to eat

Sent: Something saying I was going to Watford, my phone doesn't save 'em.

chand

Received: You online? Check out kakias journal for JADE FUN! shes back! Hahaha

Sent: Haha fuck, what a cunt.

(Kakia is a mutual online friend who just made a blog which somewhat disappointingly revealed she believes in astrology and that her moods are affected by a full moon. My girlfriend posted a lengthy rant in reply about how astrology was pseudoscientific bullshit, only for another mutual 'friend' called Jade to come in and call my girlfriend a 'super bitch').

actwithoutwords

Sent:
Shit. Come on the front-wheel skids.

Received:
I cant believe it, i cant fall at d last hurdle! Those loan sharks don't mess about!

(A friend stood to win £250 on a seven match accumulator bet that needed to culminate with a Spurs win over West Ham today. Said match is, against all odds, not going to plan. The loan shark reference is a joke, or at least I think it is...)

Eight Taiwanese Teenagers

West Ham are going to fuck it up, Berbatov hat-trick.

Burberry Ape

Recieved - This morning, 2.45 am

Mo brought me some Ice Tea bruth, enjoy it 2moro wid me. Safe.

Sent - This morning, 2.50 am

Eh?

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: "chand"(Kakia is a mutual online friend who just made a blog which somewhat disappointingly revealed she believes in astrology and that her moods are affected by a full moon. My girlfriend posted a lengthy rant in reply about how astrology was pseudoscientific bullshit...
It is...but on the other hand admissions to mental asylums do shoot up during a full moon, as do numbers of arrests and so forth.  We had a thread about it once.  :-)

terminallyrelaxed

Received: A payment of £xxx.xx has been sent to your bank by BACS and a pay confirmation will be emailed to you later today. 28/2/07

Sent: Working later shifts so probably won't be around this weekend. 02/03/07

Not really a social animal.

Received:

Quote from: "My friend Simon who runs Stay Beautiful where I was last night"Nothing to apologise for!  It was great you see you dancing onstage, having fun!"

Unsurprisingly, my last sent text was:

Quote from: "Me, to Simon"Sorry for my drunkeness!  Thanks for getting me home. x

I drink very rarely now so when I do, I get drunk vverrrry easily.[/quote]

quadraspazzed

In reverse order:

Recieved

Quote from: "My drunken cousin"Nice One

Sent

Quote from: "My good self"Dave Chapelle

By way of explanation: Recieved

Quote from: "My drunken cousin"Wat the black comedian from america can't remember

And as you can see, I was right. Somehow.

Mr Wrong

Interesting to see how many use text slang, which is for gimps I say.

Marvin

Recieved:

No worries just wanted to say hello and well done xx

Sent:

I want to say yes but I think I have to say no :( tell Sarah she's welcome too.

butnut

Received: Are you coming here for mothers day march 18. Tom has asked up for lunch and michael palin concert. Need to book tickets. Mx

Sent: Have you seen Irreversible? At the cinema?

Lady Beaner

Received: You won't, don't be silly. Trust me :-) x

Sent: Sorry about that. Signed in on my mobile and the connection is poor! Remember all work and no play makes Matt a dull boy! X

El Unicornio, mang

Received: Movies tonight? Hope so cuddles! (I've no idea why this person calls me cuddles...she punked out anyway so...)

Sent: Goin to ispy 4 a bit (ispy is a bar here...I used slang cos I was drunk)

Beagle 2

Received

Fuck Rowan Atkinson, inadvertently I'm at Fibbers watching , yes you guessed it , the ping pong bitches. Hahaha. Bloody awful! Hahahaha.

Sent

Erm, yeah. Yeah that was really silly. Seems so obvious now. Don't know what I was thinking.

daisy11

Me:  Oh sorry poetry is not my thing when my head is currently full of facts and cheeky phrases.

Answer:  Is that your way of saying no?

Neville Chamberlain

Last one received: "Darling without passion forget it."

Last one sent: "OK! Am just in the Internet place about 30 seconds away!"

the midnight watch baboon

Recieved: Jamie, you're great, don't ever change. We all love you.

Sent: Jamie, you're great, don't ever change. We all love you.

Well, someone's gotta say it.

mothman

Received

Sorry, I dont think im gunna make it in today. Im not feeling great. Hopefully better soon.

Sent

Let us know when your next free weekend is and we'll sort you out a ticket.

defmem

Received

Never should of sold that gun

Sent

Yeh you need to come down for an evenin very soon[/b]

actwithoutwords

Quote from: "the person who texted defmem"

Never should of sold that gun

That must be the most annoying grammatical error in the world. Every time I see it, my blood literally (not literally) boils with anger. I hate it.
[/Lynn Truss] etc etc

Baxter

Received

Are u home?,I am gonna get a bottle of vodka

Sent

I'm in a lecture currently, I'll call you when I'm finally let out in  a few hours time.

rudi

Received:

QuoteI certainly do. When I come home I will probably jump on you like a randy orang u tan. Mwah.

Sent:

QuoteYou're really dumb. Coagulate.