Author Topic: "Al Qaeda Targets Prince"  (Read 1610 times)

"Al Qaeda Targets Prince"
« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2007, 07:37:40 PM »
Quote from: "biggytitbo"
Quote from: "Al Tha Funkee Homosapien"
You obviously haven't tried any of Saddam's own brand organic wild smoked salmon yet!

I havent, but I hear President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is secretly developing an organic Highland steak and Guiness pastie plant. Bastard!

Yeah, Saddam's social reforms were alright but he never used to fuck up about the state of modern Iraqi archtiecture, which annoyed his wife so much she allegedly had sex with Will Carling.

biggytitbo

• WHAT ABOUT THE GODDAM JAFFA CAKES ASSWIPE
    • theunredacted
« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2007, 08:21:19 PM »
Are you suggesting President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's wife has had sex with WIll Carling? Did DIck Cheney tell you that?

Still Not George

• Sarcastic arsehole
    • Numbers and Lights - My Blog
« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2007, 08:26:28 PM »
Quote from: "Uncle TechTip"
No-one's made a joke about the diminutive pint-sized purple pop star yet. Standards are slipping. When I glanced at the title I thought...!!! Was I the only one who...? Ah forget it.

Ah, but if Harry's captured then he'll be the Hostage Formerly Known As Prince (Harry).

« Reply #33 on: March 06, 2007, 08:11:47 AM »
According to The Sun, can't be bothered to find a link, they are doing kidnap drills and practising rescue missions.

« Reply #34 on: March 06, 2007, 09:04:35 AM »

Santa's Boyfriend

• 'S all in the game, yo
« Reply #35 on: March 06, 2007, 01:14:04 PM »
That's the most horrific thing I've seen on the internet since Tubgirl.

« Reply #36 on: March 06, 2007, 02:42:13 PM »
Quote from: "Still Not George"
Quote from: "Uncle TechTip"
No-one's made a joke about the diminutive pint-sized purple pop star yet. Standards are slipping. When I glanced at the title I thought...!!! Was I the only one who...? Ah forget it.

Ah, but if Harry's captured then he'll be the Hostage Formerly Known As Prince (Harry).

The head formerly known as attached.