Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 10:29:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length

"Al Qaeda Targets Prince"

Started by surreal, March 05, 2007, 10:37:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harfyyn Teuport

Quote from: "biggytitbo"
Quote from: "Al Tha Funkee Homosapien"You obviously haven't tried any of Saddam's own brand organic wild smoked salmon yet!

I havent, but I hear President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is secretly developing an organic Highland steak and Guiness pastie plant. Bastard!

Yeah, Saddam's social reforms were alright but he never used to fuck up about the state of modern Iraqi archtiecture, which annoyed his wife so much she allegedly had sex with Will Carling.

biggytitbo

Are you suggesting President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's wife has had sex with WIll Carling? Did DIck Cheney tell you that?

Still Not George

Quote from: "Uncle TechTip"No-one's made a joke about the diminutive pint-sized purple pop star yet. Standards are slipping. When I glanced at the title I thought...!!! Was I the only one who...? Ah forget it.

Ah, but if Harry's captured then he'll be the Hostage Formerly Known As Prince (Harry).

According to The Sun, can't be bothered to find a link, they are doing kidnap drills and practising rescue missions.

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

Santa's Boyfriend

That's the most horrific thing I've seen on the internet since Tubgirl.

Quote from: "Still Not George"
Quote from: "Uncle TechTip"No-one's made a joke about the diminutive pint-sized purple pop star yet. Standards are slipping. When I glanced at the title I thought...!!! Was I the only one who...? Ah forget it.

Ah, but if Harry's captured then he'll be the Hostage Formerly Known As Prince (Harry).

The head formerly known as attached.